• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ART with Your Almighty Power 4! Results March 28th, 1997!

Mewter

Smash Master
And every time you run out of members to give it to, the weeks of premium increase exponentially! :mad:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
My finals and projects and weddings and horrible things are finishing this week. If they aren't up by Friday, then I'll literally send prizes to everyone.

Spire

III
BRoomer
^ My equivalents will be finished by Thursday's end. I'll spend my absolute best to finish these up this week.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:(

Just, like, stop getting my hopes up when I see that new posts have been made.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Zio has been kicked out of the competition for complaining.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO COMPLAIN!?!?! :mad088:
Ooh me! I'm not even in the competition!

Wah wah wah wah wah I've been waiting for like a month for the next one to start so I can enter! :embarrass

(<3)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was reading through the old topics. I read through the results and critiques.

Why put yourselves through all that? Every entry? That's a heavy task.

Honestly, if I were you, I would've chosen to critique only the winners in this case.

More power to you, though, for doing them all. I'm looking forward to all that is said and I hope mine was included, whether I was kicked or not.

Thanks in advance, as your work is appreciated, even if some of us are massive Ey Holes about the results and when the next one will come up.

Geist

Smash Master
Frown: you didn't send in anything for CRASHiC.
LOL

Either way I'm officially re-hyped.

I don't actually mind the whole delay business. It just shows dedication that you're willing to put the effort to make thorough critiques for so many entries.
/judge *** kissing

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wasn't *** kissing in my case, cause as long as these contests go on, there's a possibility I'll be sitting in their seats at one point.

And seeing how those crits were written in the last AWYP, I'm a little worried i can't do one that well thought out.

Tacel

Smash Lord
If they aren't up by Friday, then I'll literally send prizes to everyone.
Dawn of the Final Day
2 hours remaining

I can't wait until the new AWYP. I really want to participate.

EDIT: Ah. The results are up.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I was reading through the old topics. I read through the results and critiques.

Why put yourselves through all that? Every entry? That's a heavy task.

Honestly, if I were you, I would've chosen to critique only the winners in this case.

More power to you, though, for doing them all. I'm looking forward to all that is said and I hope mine was included, whether I was kicked or not.

Thanks in advance, as your work is appreciated, even if some of us are massive Ey Holes about the results and when the next one will come up.
Well, wouldn't the ones not winning need the critique the most? The contest is really only about winning second, and trying to improve yourself first.

Top Bottom