• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lain's not in charge of it, lolz.

You can get on the power rankings as soon as you start rapin' some tournaments.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Pretty power house list. Also the midwest power ranking statement, i feel the list would only reflect itself from 3 and up with 4 and under still placing somewhere in the list obviously. :) (all on the list are amazing players however.) Just my oppinion.

Awesome work guys.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Posts in social rooms, like the one this thread is in, don't count.

I think the next tourney MI's going to is Smashed in Smashfield, over in Ohio. Ask about it in the Big MI if you're free this weekend.

What's The Point

Smash Master
If you add in MW, the main change would probably be placing AZ at 4th, and I'd say Quik somewhere after that.

For actual MI stuff, I'd say Bowyer is probably the real 5th, but he doesn't go to as many tournament and had a recent Fox phase to bring him down. Probably 4th if he actually went to tournaments to place consistently.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
This is why we have people who have seen the players play at their best and know when they step it up make the rankings. I think the list is accurate as of now, and anyone who says otherwise is a moron. To say things such as well if blah blah didnt play blah blah then he'd be #1 is a load of crap. if we all knew our mains from day 1 who knows how good or bad we might of been.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I wanted you to be a honorable mention, but you havent played in a while and didnt do singles at WB3 LOSER

TheMann

Smash Ace
I wanted you to be a honorable mention, but you havent played in a while and didnt do singles at WB3 LOSER
Good lookin out Omni. I guess playing singles would have helped, just didn't have the monies. I was supposed to place in doubles but you and ding shattered my dreams and I only got 5th lol

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I've got nothing constructive to say except that the ****ing picture is amazing. Also go to Oh Snap 5!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Good lookin out Omni. I guess playing singles would have helped, just didn't have the monies. I was supposed to place in doubles but you and ding shattered my dreams and I only got 5th lol
oh noes! i'm sorry :( you should of told us you needed money we collected 10$ for bowyer we could of done the same for you.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah dude, as soon as I heard Bowyer didn't have the money I just went around asking people for a buck. I'm sure everyone would have pitched in another one to see some weegee rapage.

TheMann

Smash Ace
oh noes! i'm sorry :( you should of told us you needed money we collected 10$ for bowyer we could of done the same for you.
Yeah dude, as soon as I heard Bowyer didn't have the money I just went around asking people for a buck. I'm sure everyone would have pitched in another one to see some weegee rapage.
Hell, I would've donated his entire entry fee.
Wow guess I underestimated the coolness of MI. We're like a family guys....

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :cry:

Landry

Smash Ace
Thrzy for 2nd spot yo. Anther stepped it up. Also, Lain is too good. Even his MK and Marth ****. Just sayin'.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I have been looking up people on youtube and i ran into Themann battles as luigi.........wow is all that i can say. why isnt he on the power ranking or atleast the honorable mentioning

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
dingdong and rofa both played each other in a library tourney 2 nights ago, ding won 2-0

aadl rules were dumb but when they played they did standard ruleset, best of 3, 8 minutes w/ counterpicks

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
im gonna be on the michigan power rankings one day =D =U =X

i'm not kidding.

unsexy list and pic because I'm not on it.
Wow, King Yoshi sure is confident in his abilities. I think I heard him talkin the other day about how he always sandbags in front of Anther on purpose

Top Bottom