• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

asdaf

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not rly. I can see one or two changes happening, but not much else.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
the only thing i see changing is rofa not being in anymore. and possibly me being tied for 4th? the question thats on everyones minds is, the judge lain situation. Lain outplaced judge at SNES but judge has beat lain like the last 3 tournies hes played lain in while outplacing him. so idk.

lain

Smash Master
Uhhh I don't see how any changes can be made. Nothing is conclusive yet.

I lost the last two tournaments to Judge because I was with some girl and not playing the game. It was TWO tournament. I had to beat Anther for like 3 months before you guys even STARTED uttering the words "lain is better then Anther".

I just mutha****ing beat Ksizzle, ADHD, Atomsk, and KingAce. I'm back with a vengeance.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The changes I was thinking of had nothing to do with any of you guys.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, the only real change that we could do is taking off Rofa and Ally (as he is back in Canada now IIRC).

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
idon't care what your john was lain he was beating you. but you ***** at snes which turned me around 100% which is why i was saying i had no clue if judge is better.

lain

Smash Master
If I'm sitting there pretty much mashing my *** against the controller, anyone would most certainly beat me.

But we shall see!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow, great OP

that's the sickest looking PR i've ever seen

and ****

michigan is such a strong region

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
If I'm sitting there pretty much mashing my *** against the controller, anyone would most certainly beat me.

But we shall see!
Tru.

I want us to be like flordia when one of us wins the other gets "angry or serious" and makes us get better through rivalries and or public opinions.

(at least i think that how flordia works)

rofa

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the only real change that we could do is taking off Rofa and Ally (as he is back in Canada now IIRC).
psh. rofa be up there, son. i comin' back. been playing, just not going to tournaments lately cuz of crazy real life

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Uhm. So I herd Judge lost to an AL PT? We gotz talent, son. >=]

<3 Judge (kinda) I got ***** by his Squirtle too

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ding took advantage of me messing up in losers, i ***** him in winners. he's good enough to punish constant mistakes, which is why he deserved to beat me.

Top Bottom