• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL ... i didn't ask for help ... i just said wat do u guys think about the match up and how u guys handle it lmfao at everyone telling me about mind games mind games happen on the spot ... they aren't things u just save and use like a phoenix down lol ... i'm just saying ... diddy is annoying ... wat I USUALLY DO ... is never dash attack i just jab to either get him away ... or to stop his momentum ... and when i feel he is going to dash attack i just dair in place ... and it usually leads to an u air or a patient u smash =D

also to xace-k ... glad u notice everyone loves me lol ^_-

but seriously ... my blue ike is awesome ... he like ... really beats people up lol =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ugh. That MK sucked balls.
he was placing top 5 at nj ... at the time ... so w.e ... hopefully i get some good matches of my ike friday ... cuz i mean ryko has seen me play in person ... i just wanna get some footage online like he has so much >_<

Alukard

Smash Hero
That video is old, very old. You and that MK were not playing particularly well either.
yes ... yes it is .. =]

but dont u love how cool ike looks in blue over water =P

nah but seriously thats wat i'm tryin to say ... its an old video ... and thats all i got lololol

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I wasn't really making fun of you alukard it was more of a joke on CK.

But yah we've never played I live all the way across the country maybe this summer I'll go to nyc for some big tournament just to go own all of you tri state area scrubs.

is there going to be a fast 2?

Alukard

Smash Hero

But yah we've never played I live all the way across the country maybe this summer I'll go to nyc for some big tournament just to go own all of you tri state area scrubs.

yayyy we are friends again

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

If you go a NYC or a big tourney, wanna team up for double Ike team?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
that would be because button lag isn't a john its real.

and yah Ussi I would do that but it probably wont be any time soon. Earliest i see it happening would be like around easter but I'm probably going to world hobo for then.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
;0 take your time burrito, but double Ike is sooo fun! I want to seriously do double Ike in tourney. I need to ask Ryko for that one tourney ;o

comboking

Smash Master
that would be because button lag isn't a john its real.

and yah Ussi I would do that but it probably wont be any time soon. Earliest i see it happening would be like around easter but I'm probably going to world hobo for then.
I know but how come I was used to it after that first match and he wasn't its okay im not bragging I won that is all the only ones who brag on these boards ar RoK and Arturrito

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I don't really think I brag. UHHH even worse why the hell would you put my name in the same sentence as RoK's.

Anyways lag affects people differently you being able to adapt to it while others can't means nothing.

comboking

Smash Master
I don't really think I brag. UHHH even worse why the hell would you put my name in the same sentence as RoK's.

Anyways lag affects people differently you being able to adapt to it while others can't means nothing.
actually getting used to the lag takes skill

Hey Arturito can you help train me please. Combo_King@yahoo.com ps: I really want to be friends not enemies

•Col•

Smash Champion
actually getting used to the lag takes skill

Hey Arturito can you help train me please. Combo_King@yahoo.com ps: I really want to be friends not enemies

"actually getting used to the lag takes skill", excuse me, but um... Wtf? ._.

And no offense comboking, but you can be pretty **** annoying at times.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I'm not your enemy I just yell at you when you do stupid things. Like when you went to argue for MK not being banned when all you do is play wifi. Its not really something I'm trying to be mean with its the truth.

edit: that wifi thing isn't really a skill that smashers are looking for since tournaments don't use lag. Well nvm I guess you could get good enough to win that MLG ladder.

comboking

Smash Master
i just want to set this straight
I WOULD ****EN like to go to tourneys that are not online but I cant drive I live in SD, I have school
I want to be trained by someone who is good with Ike

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
no one trains you to be good you just learn it. Well except maybe ken but he charges 25$ an hour. If you just read trough everything people post and experiment you'll get good.

It doesn't really matter that you would like to go since you can't you can't have a saying in tournament discussions.

XACE-K

Smash Master
uhhh I hold the new record by getting screwed over by gay rules now. I ****en lost to some horrible sonic today because it was a ****en items tournament.
Wow that really sucks. Sonic does do better with items cause he can get to them faster than Ike and it helps him kill better.

Also, everybody gets screwed over by something. I remember in one of my tourney matches, on Frigate the stage turned and what happened? I got stuck under and SDed. To make it worse, it was my last stock in the third match of a set and it sent me to the losers bracket.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
You should rename this the sons of greil because that thread would have been awesome if it did this. You know actual representation not just wifi Ike dittos.

Well I got like 5th today out of 16 or some **** like that but don't even add it because it was the gayest tournament ever. Seriously these people probably worship evo or something because they ran it just like they did.

10:13 My friend gets there and hes like omg items sends me a text.

10:45 I get there and we start argueing about how gay they are and how random **** screws up good players. They say it takes skill to dodge a land master.

10:46-1:30 you guys are ***gots. People show up see the rules and leave.

1:45 we tell them what a horrible mistake they are making the last time this place had a tournament it had like 60 people and now there where like 12. They say the TOs go together and made a rule set that was more competitive and that they knew more about this than us.

2:30 they tell us we are going to play on a projector. (for those of you that don't know they have 10 frames of lag or something like that) We tell them that its scientific fact that projectors have lag. They answer: Well yah but it takes skill to play like that. We:

3:00 tournament starts I 3 stock the noob I'm fighting

3:15 I say this is gay, kill sonic once and stop trying. He kills me and runs away in hyrule for the next 2 minutes out of the 3 minute timer to run out the clock. Me in sudden death: **** this!!!

3:30 my friend wins a 12 $ controller. The TOs Keep the 80$
Not nearly as bad as this.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
I would like to nominate Silven’s “Ike: still good” and Griever618’s “Project Power Hungry” for the Hall of Fame. It’s about time to get that thing started. Also, I would like to thank you, Arturito_Burrito for maintaining this awesome thread alive (and updated). It’s the ultimate compilation of our boards achievements.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I would like to nominate Silven’s “Ike: still good” and Griever618’s “Project Power Hungry” for the Hall of Fame. It’s about time to get that thing started. Also, I would like to thank you, Arturito_Burrito for maintaining this awesome thread alive (and updated). It’s the ultimate compilation of our boards achievements.
I agree with both those videos but I what about Crimean Sonata? We should add that too.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
This is the best thread I found for it...

I want to play an Ike, like now-ish. Anyone on and willing?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
sorry, I quit wifi. Most people make lag johns against Ike after I fsmash them.

Plus my wii has been put away for now.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
lol, trust me, I've eaten my fair share of Ike Fsmashes already. I wouldn't john about that at this point in time... considering I pretty much set myself up for all of them.

But fair enough.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Just like Ussi, I quit wifi. Not because of lag johns but because I finally found good people to play IRL.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yah I live to far from so you lag johns would be real not just johns.

I say since you live pretty close to Chicago try going to a big tournament so you can fight kirk and metriod. Well actually kirk will probably play you on wifi so try him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom