• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid1117

Smash Master
yah I live to far from so you lag johns would be real not just johns.

I say since you live pretty close to Chicago try going to a big tournament so you can fight kirk and metriod. Well actually kirk will probably play you on wifi so try him.
I'd be willing to play Wi-Fi with anyone as soon as I can make concrete arrangements; my parents don't let me play during the school year, so I can only play when they're not home (and that happens randomly) :ohwell:.

XACE-K

Smash Master
ooh sorry comboking! I saw my name in the quote, I forgot it was XACE being quoted
Just call me Xace. All the letters being capitalized was a stupid mistake back when I made this because I was a n00b.

NVM
just stop being mean to everyone
Hate to break it to you but he isn't mean to everyone. It's mostly towards you that he's mean.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
So play Kirk, you guys say? Works for me.

If there's a big tourney in Chicago and college isn't killing me, I'll go, but... see, I don't really "live" in Ohio. I just go to college here, and I don't have my car, so it's a pain to play good people in real life. Hopefully Kirk won't mind a bit of WiFi.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
He plays me and I live pretty far from him. His connection usually sucks so he can't blame the wifi johns on anyone but him self.

Also kind of funny how the first videos to get nominated for the hall of fame are in the section right above it.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
You expect me to say its on or something like that now lol?

I'll play you if you want to right now but if you really want to prove your better than me come down to TMS. I'll give you 300$ if you place higher than me.

comboking

Smash Master
yah I wanna play u right now i already have u added

where is TMS anyway

im just like metroid117 i have strict parents

comboking

Smash Master
they went great no Lag SD to Texas is a large difference
he won most of them but i did beat him a couple times

•Col•

Smash Champion
they went great no Lag SD to Texas is a large difference
he won most of them but i did beat him a couple times
Lol, a little more specific would be nice... xD (How many matches? How many did each player win? Any videos?)

comboking

Smash Master
i don't know if he recorded or not
I beat his metaknight once
his ike once
Id say we did 13 battles
he won maybe 10 of them

not all of them was ike vs. ike

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
He won like 3 out of 15 and I wasn't really trying even when I won because seriously dude you still suck.

1st Stop Fsmashing!!!!! it doesn't work on someone who knows how its used.

2nd
learn what that does.

3rd. learn to Edge guard. You always used Fsmash how the hell is that going to work against Ike he has aether to hit you with first.

4. Don't use QD. You aren't smart enough to use it well. I'm being serious not trying to insult you.

Theres a lot of mistakes you make but those are the real big ones.

edit: lag is always there you can't get rid of it.

comboking

Smash Master
I hit u with F-smash 3 times
L shields and air dodges I use R by the way
u were edgeguarding with FSmash too sometimes
you hardly punished me when i used QD
u make mistakes too were both human
No johns on the i wasn't trying when i lost

LOL please don't delete me

•Col•

Smash Champion
How many times did you use it though? xD If you used it like 100 times, then that's not very effective...

Lol @ Arturito's post. I especially liked the L Trigger picture. :D

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Every time I was off the stage he edge guarded with it. so basicly every time he did a 3 hit jab combo a throw an Fair a Bair an Ftilt a counter? above 40% he followed up with Fsmash.

Plus all these other times that he did it when I was on stage and I just jab/dash attacked him.

I think I hit you with Fsmash 3 times and I only used it like 4. Plus only one of yours killed me.

edit: just to elaborate on the Ryko stolen joke which is real advice you never once air dodged when I edge gaurded you with Fair. Not once. sometimes you tried to counter but always failed with it.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Fine I was trying when I lost but when I won I wasn't if that makes you happy.

edit: I edge gaurded with Fsmash too sometimes but that was a mistake that I'm trying to get rid of. You edge gaurded with it everytime. (I think your trying to copy RoK)

•Col•

Smash Champion
L shields and air dodges I use R by the way
u were edgeguarding with FSmash too sometimes
you hardly punished me when i used QD
u make mistakes too were both human
No johns on the i wasn't trying when i lost

LOL please don't delete me
Dude. He's. Trying. To. Help. You.

If you're not going to accept any criticism, you're not going to get any better... xD

comboking

Smash Master
Every time I was off the stage he edge guarded with it. so basicly every time he did a 3 hit jab combo a throw an Fair a Bair an Ftilt a counter? above 40% he followed up with Fsmash.

Plus all these other times that he did it when I was on stage and I just jab/dash attacked him.

I think I hit you with Fsmash 3 times and I only used it like 4. Plus only one of yours killed me.

edit: just to elaborate on the Ryko stolen joke which is real advice you never once air dodged when I edge gaurded you with Fair. Not once. sometimes you tried to counter but always failed with it.
I did not always fail and i did air dodge sometimes.
if were going to argue like this why don't we record next time

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Comboking, I recommend a few ways in which to edgeguard Ike for your future Ike dittos. If he uses:

Aether: Either counter it or jump and hit him at the tip with a Fair.

QD: Intercept, counter or Dtilt spike if he tries to sweetspot.

Fsmash is NOT the thing to use to edgeguard in Ike dittos.

Guilhe

Smash Ace
After losing that much you really should listen to what Arturito is saying, he is just trying to help you. That’s why we are a community, remember?

comboking

Smash Master
Comboking, I recommend a few ways in which to edgeguard Ike for your future Ike dittos. If he uses:

Aether: Either counter it or jump and hit him at the tip with a Fair.

QD: Intercept, counter or Dtilt spike if he tries to sweetspot.

Fsmash is NOT the thing to use to edgeguard in Ike dittos.
I try not to FSmash edgeguard
i am taking what he told me and using it to benefit me

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
CK for god sakes I'm trying to help you not make you look like a noob. If your going to ignore your mistakes and tell me to record next time I want to help you out I'm not even going to bother with it.

If you want to know how to edge guard Ike I say ask Bored hes awesome at it. because I don't fall for counter and don't use QD when you can edge guard it.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I think its funny how Comboking asks for help and wanted someone to train him to be good, but then after Arturito tries to give him advice, he makes excuses and tries to backtalk him.... xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom