• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
both of those are from mario party 2 if i remember. :O

we all should play mario party sometime, noone ever plays it on kailera anymore.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
yo dawg, im happy for you and imma let you finish, but Mario Party 3 has the best minigames of all time, of ALL TIME!

Snowball Summit, Eatsa Pizza and Vine with Me are some that spring to mind.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Nar defs from MP3, Vine with me was a battle minigame and they were only in mp3. i played recently online so they were defs in mp3 too.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Well, IMO, Mario party 2 is the best mario party. One reason is because you character dresses up to the board theme, and some of the minigames I loved playing where, Platform Peril,bobsled run,Face lift,Grab bag, crazy cutters, bumper balls hexagonheat, Mecha-Marathon are some of the only ones that come to my mind right now

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Well, IMO, Mario party 2 is the best mario party. One reason is because you character dresses up to the board theme, and some of the minigames I loved playing where, Platform Peril,bobsled run,Face lift,Grab bag, crazy cutters, bumper balls hexagonheat, Mecha-Marathon are some of the only ones that come to my mind right now
Well, that's the opinion of two. you and me... xD

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
how do people taunt cancel on the n64 controller without switching hands since the L button is the taunt button?

Dsc

Smash Ace
You cant...
We just reach our right hand to the L button and yeah.
Unless you change the buttons on emu.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's actually become second nature now, and I do it when chasing after opponents that I've sent flying and have to drop down from a ledge (left side of Hyrule). I also taunt cancel when waiting for opponents to return to the stage, haha. It's gotten pretty bad, actually.

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
Can someone show how to make Project64's languages show up. I mean, most european languages are there and they're fine, but I would like to know how to correct the Japanese part because I live in Japan. Help anyone?

Can you send the reply as a message because I don't think Ill come backbecause of memory. Thanks

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's actually become second nature now, and I do it when chasing after opponents that I've sent flying and have to drop down from a ledge (left side of Hyrule). I also taunt cancel when waiting for opponents to return to the stage, haha. It's gotten pretty bad, actually.
Yeah!! That's pretty useful when you want to piss off your opponent. xD

Purtle

Smash Journeyman

I would say mario party 2 and 3 are the best. They both have great minigames. I can button mash very well.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Yeah!! I've seen mario kart's tournaments but I haven't seen mario party's tournaments at all.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Can someone put a download link to OWNA'S UPDATED KAILLERA CLIENT for megadownload? I am rebuilding my project64k from scratch for several reasons, and Rapidshare is not working with me at all.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Mario Kart DS is my favorite competitive game on portable. (Snake all day)
Mario Kart 64 is my favorite on the god system. (nostalgasm)
Mario Kart DD is my favorite for the laughs.
(Hit my brother with the Chain-Chomp a couple of inches from the finish line on the final lap, and I won the race. Pissed as hell)

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Mario Kart 64 sucks. Good for nostalgia and that's it.

Mario Kart DS is a fantastic game. By far the best game to snake on and I remember thinking I was hot **** back in the day when I managed to beat staff ghosts in time trials.

Mario Kart Double Dash is a damn good game. Snaking was still present and could be used extensively, and there was great character and item variety. It was also pretty balanced.

Mario Kart Wii just ruined the series. No snaking? Okay, I can live with that, I guess, but the one thing that kills it is item ****. It's not uncommon to be hit by four blue shells within four car lengths of the finish line and end up in 10th place. Infuriating and not fun at all.

Divine44

Smash Cadet
does anyone know why my internet works for fedex because it keeps dropping packets-(reworded) does anyone know why i drop packets at random times when i dont have any lag spikes what so ever

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If you are playing on galaxy64, it is probably because you are using LAN connection.

I am not an expert with explaining packet loss, but apparently, 60 packets a second is pretty taxing on the outdated kaillera structure which causes some desynch. Nothing you can do about it honestly.

Grab a buddy and go to another server closer to where you live and play on excellent. Or just p2p.

Divine44

Smash Cadet
If you are playing on galaxy64, it is probably because you are using LAN connection.

I am not an expert with explaining packet loss, but apparently, 60 packets a second is pretty taxing on the outdated kaillera structure which causes some desynch. Nothing you can do about it honestly.

Grab a buddy and go to another server closer to where you live and play on excellent. Or just p2p.
yeah ive changed to 4 different plugins so i understand with no luck

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
What is snaking in mk..?

:7
When you continually drift to get mini-turbos. When drifting, if you press left-right-left-right, etc. and time it correctly, it changes your spark color, and the idea is to drift, get the maximum sparks, release, and you'll mini-turbo. Do the exact same thing right after, just drifting in the other direction, and repeat.

If done correctly, you'll be able to constantly mini-turbo down straightways and basically every section of a course.

This was easiest, in my opinion, in MK DS, but could be done in all versions of MK (I think, the details are hazy). However, this was removed in MK Wii, and it seems more or less random how fast the sparks appear, so snaking cannot be done to the effectiveness of other MK games.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
It is not random. It's based on how long you've been turning and how tight.
I always figured there was some correlation, and it did go faster the tighter the turn was, but I never bothered to look into it. Even so, tight drifts often hurt more than they help, and can only be used effectively when going around *gasp* tight turns.

Anyway, point is, the sparks don't come out fast enough, regardless of how tight you're drifting, to be able to snake.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I skipped from mario party 1 to mario party 7

wtf happened to those years inbetween?!

Mario Kart all day
mario party 2: OMG TOAD HAS CREATED ALL THESE CREATIVE WORLDS TO PLAY ON SUCH AS SAPCE GAY COWBOY WESTERN SPOOKY HAUNTED HOUS PIRATE WORLD AND MORE LOL WE GOTTA DECIDE WHAT THIS WORLD WILL BE CALLED BUT THEN OH NO BOWSER CAME OUT OF SOMEWHERE AND BAD GUY CREATE OWN WORLD AND YOU MUSTSAVE THE DAY AND THEN THEY JUST NAME IT SOMETHING I FORGET END.

mario party 3: OMG GUYS THIS MILLENEUM STAR THING FELLED FROM SKY AND HE HAS BURLY MUSTACHE AND WANTS YOU TO PLAY BOARD GAEMS FOR HIS AMUSEMENT AND STUFFS BUT OH WAIT THERES THIS GUY WITH A DICE FOR A HEAD I THINK IT'S A TUMOR BUT LOL HE SUCKS YOU INTO HIS TUMOR HEAD AND YOU GOTTA PLAY BOARD GAEMS BUT IT TURNS OUT HE WAS THE MILLENEUM STAR THING AND THE OTHER BIG STAR WASNT END.

mario party 4: OMG YOU GUYS TOAD IS BACK AGAIN AND HE HAS A PRESENT FOR EVERYONE AND ITS THIS BOARD GAME PLACE WITH A BUNCH OF PARTYS AND PRESENTS BECAUSE ITS MARIOS BIRTHDAY OR SOMETHING AND YOU GO THROUGH THOSE APRTYS STUFF TO GET PRESENTS AND END.

mario party 5: OMG GUYS...THERES THESE STARS..AND..THEY DO STUFF..AND SOMETHING ABOUT BOARD GAMES END

mario party 6: THE SUN AND THE MOON FIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING END

yeah...

@guy above me
uh..

you go to languages in your project64 task bar and switch it to which language you want

Top Bottom