• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Um... sorry about the third post... but how do you make a sig?
Instead of posting three times you can use the edit button found at the bottom of your posts.

You usually use Photoshop or Paint to make a sig. I use flash personally.

Make something that looks cool.

Resize it to an acceptable size and upload on photobucket, tinypic or whatever else you use.

Use image tags. :img: url here :/img:

But with [] surrounding the word img.

There are also sig shops in.... the art district? I think that's what it's called.

How exactly does diminishing returns work in Brawl as compared to Melee?
There WAS a topic on this but I can't seem to find it. I tried searching stale move negation and diminishing attacks but it's not working. I'm sure it's around somewhere but I believe you need to use 8 moves before the first one is at full power again.

What needs to actually take place for a Sacred Combo? Some people argue that you have to go far off the stage using the Falcon Punch, while I seem to think that as long as you can combo the knee to the Falcon Punch, then it counts.

Just curious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-4MgKXElU

FAR off. Bonus manly points if you live. XD

ADHD

Smash Hero
How do I set team attack on?

I can't find the freaken team attack on or off switch no matter where I look, it's not under rules, and I don't know how to set time stock limit battles!

ZOMG

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
@Terios
Thank you, I didn't know about the edit button. But my question was about just setting a sig, not making a banner

You're welcome. I didn't know what you didn't know about the sig so I posted both.

Use image tags. :img: url here :/img:

But with [] surrounding the word img.

It kind of sounds like you know that though. I THINK there is a post limit to get a sig. Like you need 50 posts before you can have an image sig? I would need someone to back that up.

Seriously, don't triple post
He said he was sorry. I assumed he just didn't know about edit.

take Terios' advice, he's been really helpful on this thread.
^_^

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I could have sworn I asked this here, but I can't find my post -___-.

Anyway, how do you start with melee music in the menu? I know you have to hold some button, but what?

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Actually you don't have to press any button at all, you have to go to "My Music" in options and raise the likelihood of it coming up in the menu.

If it's not there you have to unlock it. I'm not sure how, but go to Gamefaqs for that.

Taymond

Smash Journeyman
Um.. just revisited the boards after a few week stint away from them. Is... it possible to revert to the old visual layout? Because this new format is a little... strange.

Edit: Nevermind. Figured out what postbit meant and got it.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I've noticed in Spectator Mode, all players will taunt before playing.

Why?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Searching for DI, Tilt, Smash kinda sucks so uh...

If your opponent is doing upwards DI, which is the best direction to tilt a forward smash?

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Can someone give me the youtube link for the finals in a 2on2 tournament where the red team last guy lost his last stock due to tripping ? I remember it was on Halberd.

Also, FOR **** SAKE NO MGS4 SPOILERS ! :mad:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Once again I fall victim to not-knowing-something-everyone-else-seems-to-know syndrome, so here's my question:

What is OP and or OS mean?

Opponent maybe?
Operating System/Overswarm for the other?

lsd

Smash Rookie
i beat every level of SSE on intense after a while but the file selection screen only shows a normal level sign on the side of the 100% file... I beat it first 100% on normal, is that why it shows the normal sign or once it is 100% beat it only shows the normal sign, or is my game just f-ed up?

Emuburger

Smash Rookie
With DI, if you're going to get hit straight up, should you hold down or sideways?

Also, how do you save a match as replay footage?

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
HOw do you select random stages? I've unlocked all stages but nothing is there. I know where I'm meant to find the option.

i.e. random only picks the stages you define, can't remember what it was called in melee.

EDIT: 200 VS KOs and all stages. Cool.

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
i've looked above and behind for the answer to question with no luck.
WHAT IS GIMPING?!
i see it all over the place and never understand what it means or what u have to do.
plz help.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
If I go to a tournament with a Wiimote and Nunchuck, will people laugh at me and tell me to go away?
No thread Veggi? (I kid! I kid!) No, the Wiimote and Nunchuck should be offered and accepted just fine. Simply a Wiimote is different though... if you have the "talent" to actually use one of those sticks.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
@Terios: Dude, you are ****ing awesome. You ever just get chills from your ownage?
I AM ****ing awesome and no. My quills keep me warm. XD

But I'm awesome cause I answer questions? I just lurk all the time and it's kind of the point of the thread. Glad to help though. ^_^

If I go to a tournament with a Wiimote and Nunchuck, will people laugh at me and tell me to go away?
The scrubs will. The only problems I see with it is if someone ELSE is using a Wiimote you might have trouble synching and the whole battery thing.

What does Ike say when he counter? It sounds like "cover me"
He says, You're open! I'm pretty sure.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
Does the latest PAL-update block the Freeloader? (The Freeloader disc thing)

Top Bottom