• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assist Trophies that you'll like to see playable in the next Smash Bros.? (Wii U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRS

Smash Apprentice
I think people are misreading the thread's title. This is about ATs from Brawl that you would like to see as playable characters in the SSB4.

My answer: Lyn. She'd be an awesome character.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well there is that little birdy who control's the Helirin, I believe his name was Kuru Kuru... We haven't really had much discussion about him did we? I guess that's because his game never came out in America I believe. He can become Europe's Ness perhaps? :awesome:
i had half a mind to make a support thread for him at some point

also he's called kururin

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Kururiiin!!!

I really liked that character and his games back in the old days. The games were just so addicting but difficult, a prime puzzlers at best. I'm saddened they can't show his face around, much like what Lip had with her stick.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Kururin? I thought that was the name of the Helirin and Kuru Kuru was his name. Gosh, my cousins had that game and I only played it once a long time ago, so my memories are kinda vague when it comes to that game. I remember it being really difficult but fun though. I suppose I'm wrong then.

What moveset would he have? I would think a lot of spinning would be involved? And his final smash would basically be his Helirin that works a lot like it does in Brawl except you can actually control it this time around. Oh and he would be able to glide and make multiple mid air jump's like Kirby, Pit, Meta Knight etc.

I wonder why he didn't show up in America. I know it was released in Europe. Was it like the whole Kirby deal? I guess I'll have a further look into it.

Edit: Yeah his name is Kururin.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Kururin? I thought that was the name of the Helirin and Kuru Kuru was his name. Gosh, my cousins had that game and I only played it once a long time ago, so my memories are kinda vague when it comes to that game. I remember it being really difficult but fun though. I suppose I'm wrong then.

What moveset would he have? I would think a lot of spinning would be involved? And his final smash would basically be his Helirin that works a lot like it does in Brawl except you can actually control it this time around. Oh and he would be able to glide and make multiple mid air jump's like Kirby, Pit, Meta Knight etc.

I wonder why he didn't show up in America. I know it was released in Europe. Was it like the whole Kirby deal? I guess I'll have a further look into it.
i came up with some special move ideas for him at one point based on the various ablities of the action helirins from kururin squash

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh I see, I would love to see them if you have them around. :)

PS. Guess I wasn't kidding when I said that Kururin would be Europe's Ness. Even his series has two Japan only games while only one of them made it to one region but not the other. xD

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Isaac, Knuckle Joe, Little Mac, Ray MK, Saki. Isaac above all though.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Oh I see, I would love to see them if you have them around. :)
well the ideas i had was basically he had mini versions of the helirins that allowed him to pull of special move based on the various abilities

B: helibokaan, launches a strong punch forward
B side: heliboboh, he sprays fire at foes
B down: helibashan, he submerges temporarily and can jump out at enemies
B up: heliburuun, creates a tornado around him that sends him upwards and damages foes on contact

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
Lyn alone is the only Assist Trophy I would want to see as a playable character.

D

Deleted member

Isaac, Samurai Goroh and Ray would all be great to see. I'm holding out hope for Isaac and/or Goroh for this game (unfortunately, Ray has no chance).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lyn, Isaac, Tingle, Waluigi, Saki, Goroh

Only Tingle, Waluigi, and Isaac have a chance though. :(

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
Lyn, Isaac, Tingle, Waluigi, Saki, Goroh

Only Tingle, Waluigi, and Isaac have a chance though. :(
I'd add Saki to the list of those with a chance. It's a series Sakurai evidently likes enough to use as inspiration for Kid Icarus, has two games, one semi recent, and has already been recognized by Sakurai in the form of a trophy.
And I want the same as you, minus Goroh and Tingle.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm still on board for Mac, Goroh, and Starfy. :p

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Why is it that about half of the ATs seem much favoured as playables?

Just so sad that they might never become playable despite them looking so unique. I hope they'd get some category and place of their own... ATs feel bit forgotten in the SSB-fandom.

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Starfy, Samurai Goroh, Isaac, Little Mac, Ray, and Saki.

I'm more hopeful of Starfy, Isaac, and Little Mac, though. Especially Little Mac. You can't just have an assist trophy of that guy when he has this sort of potential:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Isaac, because I was already very unhappy that he was an Assist Trophy in Brawl to begin with. Now that the Golden Sun series got a new game, he (or Matthew) better be playable this time around.

D

Deleted member

I don't mind about them, but they also have a potential: Waluigi, Saki and Little Mac.

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
  • Little Mac
  • Isaac
  • Saki Amamiya
  • Samurai Goroh
  • Starfy
  • Waluigi
  • Tingle
  • Jill & Drill Dozer
  • Barbara

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Little Mac strikes me as the most likely.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Little Mac, Saki, Isaac, an advanced wars rep, and maybe ray would be great.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I would LOVE to see:
-Little Mac
-Saki Amamiya
-Isaac

And I think they're extremely likely too.

I would like to see:
-Lyndis

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
Samurai Goroh. Maybe Little Mac too, but I'm betting that newcomer rumor is gonna turn out to be true after all which means he might get a spot on the roster anyway.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
1. Little Mac (He seems like he has the most chance, anyway.)
2. Isaac (I mean, he has so much potential.)
3. Saki (he just oozes smash.)
4. Ray MK (He would be unique - he was very small as an AT, but has almost unparalleled air mobility. He could have the ability to air dash and number of unique characteristics like weapon changing. He would have incredible recovery, but it likely would balance out with how small and light he would be.)
5. Andy (If I can use the Advance Wars AT for this game.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom