• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assist Trophies that you'll like to see playable in the next Smash Bros.? (Wii U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
I'd like to see none playable. I don't find any of them interesting. They should stay trophies.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Isaac would be my main and most serious desire.

However I would like seeing Saki, Ray, Little Mac and Starfy just because they're reasonably popular and seem like franchises that deserve a playable rep.

Generally I feel that the assist trophies with the best chance of becoming playable are the ones from new series not already repped. Only because it shows that these series are the ones sakurai considered most important to nintendo after the already repped ones.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
From most wanted to least

Waluigi
Nintendog
Little Mac
Mr Resetti
Herlerin
Tingle

If I can only have one vote... Waluigi.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Little Mac, Isaac, Goroh, Saki, and Starfy.

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
Assist Trophies I personally want as playable characters are Little Mac, Isaac, Waluigi, Starfy, and Jill.

Assist Trophies I am neutral on, but fit the bill for a playable character: Samurai Goroh, Saki, Tingle.

Assist Trophies that (I personally think) are okay where they are: everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom