• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asylum 2010 Results

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I didn't use MK at all to advance in brackets, only pulled him out one game which I lost to a trip <_<. Take MK head off, kthx. Shoutouts later, just got in, etc.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol, MK players. You're boring the crap outta me. You suck, man.

Btw

Q: Did Empire Arcadia get owned at this?

A: Bingo!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I didn't use MK in singles at all. I went all Marth. Anti destroyed me. Nairo also beat me. Also, Nairo, let me say that even though you feel you got lucky, as well as other people watching the match, it doesn't matter, I am not upset at the result. However, you need to refine your style if you want to actually compete on a national level. Your lack of confidence is also disappointing. Continue to train and improve.

Zucco

Smash Master
Its the same people as always just mk in front of all the characters by the peoples names.
totally the same.

Its just missing people like Malcolm, Cable, Keitaro, Jash, NL, Will, myself ect(you get the point)

I dont hate MK at all, I just like to see interesting results.

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
Happy to see my friends in top 10. Antizzle, the piercinator, uhhhhhhh. And that kid fats too. Good ****

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
totally the same.

Its just missing people like Malcolm, Cable, Keitaro, Jash, NL, Will, myself ect(you get the point)

true.. im just saying that the results make everyone in the top 10 reliant on mk, for example i need wolf in some match-ups. I get the point though.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
anyways heres my shoutouts

1: Anti ($215.00) split - ggs on doubles u guys were ****, also nasty peach from what i saw. and thanks
2: ADHD ($107.50) split- your just sick, then you diddy side b and stool jump me at 3 to win our doubles match, your 1 mean person that is just way too good.
3: Shadow ($43.00)- gj as always
4: Atomsk ($21.50)- ggs your too good.
5: Nairo ($10.75)- gj i wanna play you some day
5: Bigm ($10.75)-
7: Izumi-good ****
7: Jtails- ggs great diddy and mk, games were really close, you got this next time.
9: Pierce-hi
9: Doom-"give him the clap"
9: Penta-gj w/gnw
9: Ch33s3- ggs dude, till next time.
13: Cloudfox- gj
13: Kingtoon-nice toon link ggs on dubz
13: Delta-cod-im inconsistent, i can play smart, i can also play really dumb lol
13: Nero the sable-ggs dude, you were mad good, had to go wolf. nice job :)
17: Gunblde-in my mind this guy got 5th place too. too good :psycho:
17: JG Wentworth- ...sandbag... comon dude your way better than you place :) nice seeing ya anyway. btw my shoe is the 6 rings, is that what you were wondering?
17: Ron-hi
17: Nakat-nice seeing you, and thanks alot bro
17: John12346- by the end of the tournament i actually really wanted to money match you lol but wasn't proactive with it and couldn't find you, i promise i will next time, we can do it for 5$.
17: Squall-ggs on dubz
17: Ebo-hi
17: Allied- i got lucky....sorry. i know how it feels happens to me 30% of wifi matches i play with snake.
25: Remix- we gonna **** and place higher next time on dubz, this time we did good but lost to 1st and 3rd place.
25: Dark Pch-sorry i had to go at the end and couldn't play you cuz of it.
25: Xivk + Jokaru-ggs on dubz dude
25: Tusm-hi
25: Inui-hi
25: RJ-hi
25: D1-what up ma d00
25: mib- nasty wario, i coulda easily got 25th.
33: Tobi-ggs on dubz
33: Tag-ggs on dubz
33: Vdubb-hi
33: Wiz-ggs yo
33: Knightmare- fun freindlies dude.
33: Kna-hi
33: Mister E-ggs on dubz arent you the rob mainer guy from ohio or something?
33: Fire-hi
33: Shippo-hi
33: Blue-hi
33: Mecca-ggs on dubz
33: Zere-hi

great tournament, nice to see everyone, and it was really well hosted(ended at 5 LOL).

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thanks gaiz.

Winners finals vs ADHD was so stressful lol.

It was something like

Game 2 - i got 2 stocked
Game 3 - i 2 stocked him
Game 4 - I was getting ***** (2stocked)
Game 5 - I 2 stocked him on frigate.

It was just ***** back and forth

I ended up winning 3-2 though.

THAT GO KART GIRL WAS FEELIN ME.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Chibo's hosting Super DSO 2 in Philly. SOmeone get him a link, too lazy to do it.

Fun tourney, aside fromthe losing and stuff. I wanna come back up here, this venue was mad hot.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I didn't use MK in singles at all. I went all Marth. Anti destroyed me. Nairo also beat me. Also, Nairo, let me say that even though you feel you got lucky, as well as other people watching the match, it doesn't matter, I am not upset at the result. However, you need to refine your style if you want to actually compete on a national level. Your lack of confidence is also disappointing. Continue to train and improve.
i think hes styles pretty good. he has some stuff he can work on like being TOO aggro but its unpredictable. no one in the country plays anything like that lol vomiting attacks on other players nonstop (dont say m2k)

Conti

Smash Ace
"Eenie meenie minie mo, let's go mk, **** them foes, if he holla, if-if, if he holla Ban that moe"
Jk but lol at MK ;]

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
This was so much fun! :D
lolol Anti not letting me pass him on the go karts! this guy made absolutely no effort to pass anyone else, only to ensure that i couldn't either!
Thanks D1, good to see you around again, dude. too bad you were so tired!
Atomsk, fun set. hopefully we both play at our best next time and it's even closer.
Wyatt, you SUCK. lolz, good stuff. it seems i don't have the willpower to not get frustrated against you anymore! how lame.

also, i used snake at this to beat penta game 1. i didn't win any matches with wario in singles, so he shouldn't be next to my name for it :(. you should put snake up there, though!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Post Count
Vinnie 12

Wow Vinnie you didn't even go and you posted 12 times? lol. GETALYFE

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
NJ needs a Snake that is better than everyone else in the state.

Like an Ally of NJ.
um ikon lmfaooo

My mom said I should main MK.
made me lol

totally the same.

Its just missing people like Malcolm(scrub), Cable(scrub), Keitaro(scrub), Jash(scrub), NL, Will(scrub), myself(scrub) ect(you get the point)

i wasnt there thats why there were soooo many upsets

Post Count
Vinnie 12

Wow Vinnie you didn't even go and you posted 12 times? lol. GETALYFE
this made me chuckle

ikon btw

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i think hes styles pretty good. he has some stuff he can work on like being TOO aggro but its unpredictable. no one in the country plays anything like that lol vomiting attacks on other players nonstop (dont say m2k)
(looks left then right) MtwoK

Top Bottom