• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright

I'm gonna do the new bios soon

Also, i'd like to invite anyone who's a highschooler to a youth event I am serving as a leader at.

Problem is- if you want to go to the event, you have to let me know by tomorrow.

It's called impact, and it's run by Youth For Christ. It's a humongous convention in Ocean City, MD with over 5000 high schoolers and basically what it is is a weekend away from home, but more than that, there is worship, true, but concerts, talks, and free time to meander the boardwalk and hotel. We could definitely play a bit of smash. It runs from March 26th-28th. You'd have to skip school on friday (i know that bothers a lot of you) to go.

I know most of you probably aren't interested in something like that, but I feel like I should extend the invitation, that's where I'll be that weekend.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
yeah see all your bios were CRAP!!! however i am for hire to create newer and better bios if you want. just hit me up on aim and i can work my magic ;)

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
The Sonic gang challenges ATHF to a crew battle!

Speed

Kojin

Bio

Pink Fresh

Combo Knight

Shado

(smirk) lolll. LES GOES D;
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and no warning whatsoever from the scourge...
the first time I name search and this is what I find? you got explaining to do son! and who the hell is Combo Knight?:confused:

can we at least be called "Sonic Team?"

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't think I'll travel OOS with people I don't chill with on the daily, this dude TKO got salty at me cause I was too tired to help drive a lot, better then forcing myself and ending up in an accident, I don't get black people.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
After working in the service industry for over 2.5 years, i understand black people 100%!!!

Get at me!

Phil: "I SAID I WANTED A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE"

****ing bull****!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
^^^wtf

Jon, you should come to Kenny's next weekend, I'm absolutely positive there will be at least one melee friendly setup on friday night, but moreso, it will be a GREAT brawl tournament, and you can come down with us if you want.

Attn ALL: BTW, if you're riding with me to woodbridge please let me know ASAP so I can confirm seats. Thanks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Jon I'm standing by what I said to this day, she got my order wrong! >_________>

Tant, CP is having a Melee event the same day as WB, he's prolly going to that lol. But yay you're gonna go Friday night? :'D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I don't think I'll travel OOS with people I don't chill with on the daily, this dude TKO got salty at me cause I was too tired to help drive a lot, better then forcing myself and ending up in an accident, I don't get black people.
Should of went to hagers.......

jk

Edit: I see NKB's sigs all over now. lol its like you made everyone on SWFs one good ****

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah i need to practice friday night.

Good point on Jon phil, alright forget that

I also would like to offer HAT and/or Neo a ride, you all should come, but i also offered grape, ee, and waffle rides

So basically, 1st people to confirm get a ride, I can squish 5 people

1. Tantalus
2. EE

And anyone else who needs a ride who's on the way (Cafe you could be on the way actually)

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
keep my spot warm scott, i may not be able to go this weekend, but ill know for sure by weds evening. there is about a 65% chance that i will go.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i can't tomorrow

LIVING 3 LIVES IS VERY DIFFICULT

trying to be an effective and diligent network engineer, and a student ministries leader, and a tournament organizer/planner and player

It's very very tough. Forget family/social life...

That's why i never have time to do things, like upload videos, ugh, it makes me sad sometimes.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright, so I've been letting this chick hang around me for the past few weeks. Tonight I get a call from her asking me to take her to a movie or something. But we just went to see a movie last night, AND I took that ***** to Olive Garden, AND she got a glass of wine (six bucks), AND I shaved my pubes. That's a lot of **** to do for a chick.

So I'm all like "How about you come over here and watch this movie from netflix with me, I hear it's pretty good." And she starts *****ing.

Summary of our convo:

"Wahh, I never even heard of that movie"

"Yo, some dude told me it is good. He's like ****ing six foot eight, has a kickass beard, and chops down trees all day and ****. He probably knows what he's talking about."

"What the ****? And why can't we just go see a movie at the theater?"

"Because I'm not ****ing King Midas, woman."

"Wahh, what are we going to eat? And I still think that movie sounds stupid."

"I got meat, cheese, and bread. You can make some sandwiches. And if you start thinking the movie sucks you can just suck my dong while I watch it then."

And for some stupid reason she got all pissed off after I said that, flipped a bunch of ****, and hung up on me. This was about ten minutes ago, I guess. I just sent her a text asking if she's coming over to make sandwiches or not? I'm ****ing hungry.

Edit: She told me to "*** off" Oh well, she probably couldn't make a sandwich as well as I can anyway. Stupid whiny over-sensitive woman.

Oh god****, she's sending me a ****load of texts now. Standard "Why do you have to be such an a-hole" ****. I'm texting her back saying to stop wasting my time with her crybaby bull****.

Screw it. I'm just blocking her number.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Alright, so I've been letting this chick hang around me for the past few weeks. Tonight I get a call from her asking me to take her to a movie or something. But we just went to see a movie last night, AND I took that ***** to Olive Garden, AND she got a glass of wine (six bucks), AND I shaved my pubes. That's a lot of **** to do for a chick.

So I'm all like "How about you come over here and watch this movie from netflix with me, I hear it's pretty good." And she starts *****ing.

Summary of our convo:

"Wahh, I never even heard of that movie"

"Yo, some dude told me it is good. He's like ****ing six foot eight, has a kickass beard, and chops down trees all day and ****. He probably knows what he's talking about."

"What the ****? And why can't we just go see a movie at the theater?"

"Because I'm not ****ing King Midas, woman."

"Wahh, what are we going to eat? And I still think that movie sounds stupid."

"I got meat, cheese, and bread. You can make some sandwiches. And if you start thinking the movie sucks you can just suck my dong while I watch it then."

And for some stupid reason she got all pissed off after I said that, flipped a bunch of ****, and hung up on me. This was about ten minutes ago, I guess. I just sent her a text asking if she's coming over to make sandwiches or not? I'm ****ing hungry.

Edit: She told me to "*** off" Oh well, she probably couldn't make a sandwich as well as I can anyway. Stupid whiny over-sensitive woman.

Oh god****, she's sending me a ****load of texts now. Standard "Why do you have to be such an a-hole" ****. I'm texting her back saying to stop wasting my time with her crybaby bull****.

Screw it. I'm just blocking her number.
THAT CHICK IS CLEARLY THE #1 FEMALE MACHINE !!!!!!

the world is getting darker daily...... :/ sigh

Top Bottom