• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

B0NK

Smash Lord
Hahahaha @ reason for edit

woman also needs to learn her place, and that place is the kitchen

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
Alright, so I've been letting this chick hang around me for the past few weeks. Tonight I get a call from her asking me to take her to a movie or something. But we just went to see a movie last night, AND I took that ***** to Olive Garden, AND she got a glass of wine (six bucks), AND I shaved my pubes. That's a lot of **** to do for a chick.

So I'm all like "How about you come over here and watch this movie from netflix with me, I hear it's pretty good." And she starts *****ing.

Summary of our convo:

"Wahh, I never even heard of that movie"

"Yo, some dude told me it is good. He's like ****ing six foot eight, has a kickass beard, and chops down trees all day and ****. He probably knows what he's talking about."

"What the ****? And why can't we just go see a movie at the theater?"

"Because I'm not ****ing King Midas, woman."

"Wahh, what are we going to eat? And I still think that movie sounds stupid."

"I got meat, cheese, and bread. You can make some sandwiches. And if you start thinking the movie sucks you can just suck my dong while I watch it then."

And for some stupid reason she got all pissed off after I said that, flipped a bunch of ****, and hung up on me. This was about ten minutes ago, I guess. I just sent her a text asking if she's coming over to make sandwiches or not? I'm ****ing hungry.

Edit: She told me to "*** off" Oh well, she probably couldn't make a sandwich as well as I can anyway. Stupid whiny over-sensitive woman.

Oh god****, she's sending me a ****load of texts now. Standard "Why do you have to be such an a-hole" ****. I'm texting her back saying to stop wasting my time with her crybaby bull****.

Screw it. I'm just blocking her number.
Should have just treated her like your prom date.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOL@Phil.

LOL@OP.

Hova is the one who started "everyone is stupid?", I thought it was you Tant lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Anyone else think it's interesting the oldest looking young smasher (Beta) and the youngest looking old smasher(me) are both named Joe?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
really? i can believe there's lots of hallucinogens, but if you asked me to name one, mushrooms would probably be the first to pop into my mind.

and im a great case for youngest looking old smasher.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Seagull you'll always be #2 as long as Forte exists. (or until he grows a beard)
ROFLMFAO! I swear to gawd! When I saw Forte the first time at Chu's Thanksgiving Bi-weekly, I asked him if Chrono Trigger is any good and when he responded in his deep as voice, I jumped out of my **** in shock.

LOL

Forte too goodz!

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
I can't figure out what that censored word is :( I need a genius to help me out!

BMX YOU'RE A SMART GUY RIGHT?!

Edit: btw not to sound like I'm meatridin woodbridge but ADA is tied with BZ for youngest smasher that looks old or w/e.
How old is he?

Coney

Smash Master
greg, you don't really look young, you just kinda look like a peanuts character

it's cool though, kenny thinks i look like someone from popeye

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yay I'm 16 now. xD

Also, my Luigi is too good. LlloD and I ***** with some Luigi/Peach today. WHILE TALKING ON THE PHONE TO OUR AUNT ON SPEAKERPHONE. THEN I STARTED PLAYING WITH ONE HAND. It was pretty skillicious.

Top Bottom