• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlanta Revival January 16th, 2010 @ GA World Congress Center Atlanta, GA

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Tryin to con people into coming to this with me.

Is A409 the same room IC5 was in? The location relative to the door is going to effect what tv my lazy *** brings, unless I can find my luggage carrier.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Tryin to con people into coming to this with me.

Is A409 the same room IC5 was in? The location relative to the door is going to effect what tv my lazy *** brings, unless I can find my luggage carrier.
It's one room over from IC5's room (IC5's was A408). Lastly, Pokchop dolly that you can use. Just send someone in the room to get it from us and we'll let you use it.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
4GOD and I are coming to this with Lounis and Rayku I believe. I'm bringing a full setup also.

My DK is one hell of a sexy patch of pixels.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Full setup, great! I'm hoping to have around four setups.

Sorry about that. :( Maybe next month.
I think my car may have 4 setups, if we can fit it all in there. Im brining a full one as well, so I think this may run faster then it usually does.

EDIT-ANTHONY STOP HACKING MY ACCOUNT.

Gattius

Smash Rookie
Alright, well I'm definitely coming to this now. I'll also be attending the Combo Breaker tournament next week I hope-

I can bring one Wii/SSBB setup, and I have two TV's available that I could most likely fit in the car if I really had to... What is really needed?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Alright, well I'm definitely coming to this now. I'll also be attending the Combo Breaker tournament next week I hope-

I can bring one Wii/SSBB setup, and I have two TV's available that I could most likely fit in the car if I really had to... What is really needed?
Well I am coming with a full setup for brawl and so is artdude and Rayku( although rayku may use his setup for melee).

So if you bring your one setup we already have at least 3 confiremd setups for brawl.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Running late? Please call or text us at (404) 954-0243. We want to start on time. :)

Gattius

Smash Rookie
I plan on 'running on time', but when I do finally get there, what do you guys recommend for parking? I don't wanna show up directly at the place only to find out I've got nowhere to park.

Also, I have one TV and my Wii + Brawl in the car, so we're good to go on another setup...

Do people usually play friendlies for quite a while? I have been assuming I'd be leaving Atlanta by like 10pm.

And I need a partner for Teams... Mine bailed on me. If we have time to meet/practice briefly beforehand I would love to play in 2's as well.

Umby

Smash Master
Guess I'll come through, then. I have my Wii and Brawl. If you've been looking for friendlies with me, get them now. You probably won't see me for a while.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
As far as I know parking is $10. However, you can park at the Vine City train station for free. There's another spot you can park at for free that's at a church. Other than that the most accessible parking is $10. So, there will be places to park. Lastly just call the number I've listed up there and you should get through directly to us in the room and inquire about how far along the tournament is and/or if you need to be added to the brackets and pay at the time you get there. As far as playing friendlies that's definitely what we do during the beginning part of the time. If you need an status updates throughout the day just call me or anyone in the room to ask for me if you can't get me. :)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Awww yeah. Those results say i got 5th place, but that pot i scooped up says otherwise. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good times, good times. Had fun teaching people stuff. The rest of the tourney was tooo **** hype.

"WHAT CHU MEAN AKUMA BEATS SAGAT IN A FIREBALL WAR!?!?"

Top Bottom