• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Brawl Hackers ~ Super Smash Bros. Clash Is Now Recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshadow76

Smash Cadet
No, members just aren't quiet "up to par"....... OKay Rawrzilla, right now my colleges are saying that you don't quiet have what it takes, I agree. On the Line art test you need to score bout a 90, you got a 60. Least on my scoring standards. Show me your very best work? I DO want more texture artists. So it would be nice if you were the best as you can be.

No, members just aren't quiet "up to par"....... OKay Rawrzilla, right now my colleges are saying that you don't quiet have what it takes, I agree. On the Line art test you need to score bout a 90, you got a 60. Least on my scoring standards. Show me your very best work? I DO want more texture artists. So it would be nice if you were the best as you can be.
My very best? I have to say I didn't really spend more than 20 minutes on that lineart, and I would assume my score reflects the lack of lighting, contour or background. As far as texture hacking is concerned, I do have a texture that I thought was very well done, but I would never hazard to call it my best. I've never released it as it was made for my best friend, but I don't think showing it would hurt. I'll start rifling through my stuff and see if I can find anything particularly worth notice.

I have to throw this out there, my strong point isn't making things from scratch, but....aesthetics and details, if I can be vague. Proper color usage for maximum effect, I think that sums it up. Doesn't sound too impressive, but I can guarantee you that if I had more knowledge on my side, a lot of my stages could be made to look astounding. For example, if I had someone on my side who knew how to change stage lighting and intensity, my Luigi's Mansions could really be made to shine, quite literally. The same could be said for nearly every Final Destination texture Ive made.

tl;dr: I'm not the frigging best at what I do, but I do it with style, as best as I know how to with the resources I have on hand.

Starshadow76

Smash Cadet
Recently Dhragen has decided to stop texture hacking, so therefore we are one skilled artist down. Rawrzilla, if you think you can fill that slot then show me something that would make that decision for me.

@Zephron, 3/10.

Recently Dhragen has decided to stop texture hacking, so therefore we are one skilled artist down. Rawrzilla, if you think you can fill that slot then show me something that would make that decision for me.

@Zephron, 3/10.
I'm not up to your or Dhragen's standard. Not by a long shot. If that's the role you need me to fill, I cannot in good conscience say I will, or can. Guess I'm not filling that slot. :(

Starshadow76

Smash Cadet
Well progress is moving slowly but surely........ maybe when we actual post something that'll get the blood flowing and people will wish to join.

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I want to participate on this.

If VILE is reading this :

Hello VILE, you probably know me from Stack Smash (or not, i rarely go to the irc :U). I want to help doing animations and such. Well, I think I'm probably better at animating, but I also have some texturing and PSA skills.

Here's an example of what I am doing right now :

Thanks in advance, and I hope to get a job in this team :p

Starshadow76

Smash Cadet
Bluz, you're in, got skype? If not I'll just talk to you in the IRC tomorrow, thanks. Good luck on your first assignment :3

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Bluz, you're in, got skype? If not I'll just talk to you in the IRC tomorrow, thanks. Good luck on your first assignment :3
Lololol, thanks. :3
Well, I DO have skype but...I'm brazilian, so I don't speak english very well. But I could try chatting anyway. Add me when you can: BLUZ-SAN.

JamesRaynor

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately I do not have the skills, I mean I'm good for coming up with stuff, but not actually putting it together. /Idea guy pretty much

PepsiLover32

Smash Cadet
I'd like to apply, I guess :O

Desired Name : PepsiLoverx32

What I can do : I can create my own custom BRSTMs with real looping and High quality sound that can go along quite nicely with just about any stage texture.

Although I can't really show how I make my music, I can show my Theme pack that I've made but has been put off due to inconveniences. The pack doesn't contain real looping songs or High quality Music but Now I know how to do them :O I've made several of my own BRSTMs for my Final Destination Texture and my Battlefield texture. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYz0PBXxemc

Why would I want to be apart of clash? Because I got nothing better to do other then my Showcase series on youtube for Brawl Stage Textures.

How much work do I get done in time? It all depends on the task, But Whenever I'm working on something, I never take breaks and I always continue to work on it untill it's finished.

I do have skype

I accept and agree to the rules of Clash.

By the way, You make a lot of spelling errors :O You should really re-read what you write before posting...

Starshadow76

Smash Cadet
Okay, so right now I would deeply appreciate some texture artists on the team. We've definitely got a new need for them, so post what cha got, and tell all the other hackers you know to do the same. The more the merrier. Thanks a million.

APPLICATION:

Desired Name:Nuke

What you can do (it can be anything to do with 3d modeling, moveset making, hexing, creating textures from scratch, voice acting, music composing, anything, just anything that can be done to hack brawl)?:I can make animations,music,and psa.

What you specialize in (pick one of the skills you put above that you can do best)?:I think i'm best at animations,but I guess music ain't count 'cus its so easy.

If you DON'T specialize in textures put this:
An example of your work (can be a picture or a video or whatever, as long as we can view it).
Heres a vid of my latest animations.Not all are mines though.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOs3epNAVlw&feature=player_embedded

Heres the download if want.http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c789198d6b3d5304b64026cfc0611236433e2bae8b01bf9933bdb4a7d715cd35

I want to be part of clash 'cus,well I'm not on many teams(1 in fact)so I want at least some reputation for my work.

I can ALOT of music done in a day,and for animations,1 frame usually takes around 10-30 minutes soooooo,yeah.

No,I don't have Skype but I can get it if ya want.I have MSN though.*_*Cross that out I just got Skype.

I agree and accept the rules of Clash.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
This topic was two months old since the last reply, it's better to leave this be instead of bumping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom