• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I Meta Knight named Lucas earlier in the summer, and he gave me a Link to some websites that played little Diddys. We played on his NESS and ate Ike and Mike's and had a smashing good time until he made me Bow seRvants to the floor and while we were distracted he ROBBed us of our Peaches; apparently he was a Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I Meta Knight named Lucas earlier in the summer, and he gave me a Link to some websites that played little Diddys. We played on his NESS and ate Ike and Mike's and had a smashing good time until he made me Bow seRvants to the floor and while we were distracted he ROBBed us of our Peaches; apparently he was a Wolf in sheep's clothing.
Ohhh ok that's it, this is War Yo!

i'll get you later.......

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
i met a Samurai Panda one day who taught me the ways of Vidjo gaming. i practiced all day til i mastered the Needles of Juntah. i was also a Bowyer who spent days sharpening my archery. Over the Swarm of birds i would shoot arrows to bring down my prey. the meat was very Chewy. One day as i was training i felt a sudden rush of Hot Arms. I used the Ripples from the water to cool myself. My arms suddently developed Rashes and I had to see Doctor X. He prescribed this medication called Anther which turned out to be anthrax. I was so mad so i ate some Dingdongs and smoked some Dope.

Juntahh

Smash Rookie
i met a Samurai Panda one day who taught me the ways of Vidjo gaming. i practiced all day til i mastered the Needles of Juntah. i was also a Bowyer who spent days sharpening my archery. Over the Swarm of birds i would shoot arrows to bring down my prey. the meat was very Chewy. One day as i was training i felt a sudden rush of Hot Arms. I used the Ripples from the water to cool myself. My arms suddently developed Rashes and I had to see Doctor X. He prescribed this medication called Anther which turned out to be anthrax. I was so mad so i ate some Dingdongs and smoked some Dope.
wow thats pretty gay -.-

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wow thats pretty gay -.-
this was hilarious

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
"Yo?"

Get off Hot_ArmS' account, Dingdong.
LOL what, that wasn't Dingdong

lulz whyd you think it was him??

i was contemplating writing "io" instead of "yo" but idk if some people would get that its suppose to be meant as "yo"

:colorful:

also to thax: (^.^)b

i love puns, even if theyre lame

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Why is this thread still used? Go spam the WTON thread now and get it to 77 pages. That is the new tournament. This is a week old now.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
ya...way 2 much spam

if i was samurai this would been closed a few pages ago -_-

looks like the midwest needs new moderators..ahem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom