• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Zamus does the dsmash infinite to Fox and then finishes it with a bair.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
>.>

infinites shud be banned
First off: No they shouldn't be banned.

Next, it isn't an infinite. Zamus can downsmash chain Fox to 121% (120% with DI WOO!) and then use bair to kill him. Since the move deteriorates in knockback quickly, if she lands a downsmash on nearly any part of the stage, she'll get a stock off of him easily. So it's a useless battle. The only reason it's a +4 and not a +5 is because Fox can camp out of downsmash range like mad and actually have some retardedly minuscule chance of winning. Whereas with Pikachu there is simply no way for him to avoid getting grabbed in the matchup and every grab should lead to a kill. It's a hopeless cause. Not to mention without the chaingrab, Pika would have a +1/2 on Fox anyway, whereas Zamus would be even/+1 on Fox. So yeah, he's already at a disadvantage before these stupid things.

This makes Fox pointless to play as anyone who knows your main and knows how to either throw down repeatedly or time downsmashes has an easily winnable match against you. At least DDD's infinite takes enough timing so not any random person can do it. Pika's is the easiest thing ever and no one would mess it up and give you hope. So yeah, Fox is amazing and all, but ******** match-ups screw him in the end and knocks him much lower than he should be potential wise.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Oh I'll be there. But no guarentees on the gunstar heroes.

I only played the game twice, since my friends wanted to play smash instead of gunstar with me for some odd reason :D

smash64

Smash Champion
lmao so apparently im asian to some of you xD i mean i dont see how thats possible but anyways lain your laime and i want that 1$ money match again lol

okiyama

Smash Ace
This thread moves too fast for me to keep up with. I already have summer reading and I don't need this much **** to read.

On other notes I need a new main and I'm done with wario, he's terrible for my playstyle. I'm thinking G&W... lain, teach me how, lol.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This thread moves too fast for me to keep up with. I already have summer reading and I don't need this much **** to read.

On other notes I need a new main and I'm done with wario, he's terrible for my playstyle. I'm thinking G&W... lain, teach me how, lol.
turtle, then do an f-smash or u-smash followed by d-smash. Accidently u-tilt and pretend you meant it, then follow up with nair. Whenever you are above your opponent, use your down air even if they keep punishing you for it. Ta DA! You are G&W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom