• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sell **** like Scala.

I can't really sell anything though. The only things I have willing to sell are a copy of Final Fantasy X for PS2 and Zelda: The Four Swords Adventure for GC. Unlikely sellers.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
He means learn to type like a normal human being. Not like some 12 year old who thinks he is "gansta" or someone who's first language is not English... I'm not even sure what its suppose to be.
UMM Gangsta??? Probably Not .... Real Most def

so wateva

I dont have the best typing skills so watever

Be real my *** N Stay out of the convo

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
LOL @ DBS being gangster...first off hes from the hood. i been to his house he lives on 8 and dequindre.

dont talk **** about people you dont know.

dont even worry about it dbs they not gonna say nuttin to u, theyll be like "oh i was jokin on the boards, heh heh"

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
LOL @ DBS being gangster...first off hes from the hood. i been to his house he lives on 8 and dequindre.

dont talk **** about people you dont know.

dont even worry about it dbs they not gonna say nuttin to u, theyll be like "oh i was jokin on the boards, heh heh"
I wasn't joking. (i had more typed out but online drama is just stupid so i'm just going to take it out.)

anyways i hope this tournament has a pretty good turnout. though i still need to coordinate some stuff with my ride still..

D_B_S

Smash Lord
wateva machinegunnorm

u dont even kno me ....so dont jump in the convo

if u got a problem say something in person at rofas (that goes for anyone else, n dont
be a ***** about it)

im done going back n forth with yall lames

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is Rofa back in Michigan yet? It'd be a funny, though not good, thing if he were stuck on the road somewhere on the day of his own tournament.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
we want as many people at the tournament as possible. though if theres over 100 id say the venue (rofas dorm) isnt gonna be big enough.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Then it is our job to crush the souls of anyone that takes up space.

Vayseth

Smash Master
we want as many people at the tournament as possible. though if theres over 100 id say the venue (rofas dorm) isnt gonna be big enough.
Everyone should know this ISN'T at Rofa's Co-Op. It is at the Ed Center, and the address is on the first post. It has ALWAYS been at the Ed center, NOT the co-op, so make sure everyone has their **** together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom