• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AURA ENERGY - The Lucario Force (Remade)

steviep

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Steve
Email: Just PM me (email spam devours my brain)
Instant Messenger: StevieP4191
Friend Code: 4768-7136-5664

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Just for the heck of it, there will be no deadline for this round, just get them done whenever possible, so I can get the Top 8 up faster.

Cinder

Smash Master
Hey, Blade, can you take me off the list? I'm kinda...retiring from competitive Brawl...I see no need to be on this list...

It's been a good run, guys...but now's the time for me to give it up...
and cut Sakurai for ruining competitive Brawl for all of us >.>

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
OK, finish matches now, who ever is at the #1 spot can be our rep, unless a majority vote is decided on who to play.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hey Pax can we get our match done by next friday cause I just moved into a new house and I have to get the internet so I will kick your *** on friday alright peace out.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Dear Leaders of Aura Energy,

I am Kricu, leader of Ninjas of the Shadow (the Sheik Clan). I would like to make a request for an alliance between our two clans. Though various matches, I have learned to very much enjoy playing as Lucario and feel that a clan full of Lucario users must be good. I think that an alliance between us would be beneficial in allowing us to set up matches against other characters other than the one that our clan uses. I ask that one of the leaders either sends me a pm or responds within the Ninjas of the Shadow thread.

Thank you

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hey BlueBlade can you change my friend code info to 2277-7725-0069. I started a new game cause I was bored but don't worry I already unlocked everything so all I need is Friends to play against online. ( sorry for double post its my internet )

LucarioPAX

Smash Cadet
In response to shiek clan, I vote no!

This is because I personally think shieks make great punching bags.

Anyone who would like to fight me, can give me a time (After 3 days of the post so I can read the request) this is mostly to train up for smashking. Same rules apply to you king, cept it would be for the tourney.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
In response to shiek clan, I vote no!

This is because I personally think shieks make great punching bags.

Anyone who would like to fight me, can give me a time (After 3 days of the post so I can read the request) this is mostly to train up for smashking. Same rules apply to you king, cept it would be for the tourney.
I'll play against you as Sheik and we can see how much of a punching bag a Sheik can be. I don't care when we play as long as the match is sometime from friday to sunday.

LucarioPAX

Smash Cadet
sstlt i may just do that, I need the practice as the last time I played.... was against you.

I may quit competitive brawling, just cause im pretty busy playing pokemon...

but Ill stay in for now.

Oh, and misses "Im so dang spiffy as a shiek, bring it." And I hope you dont mind if I go all out on you. Cause I never said as a Lucario.

Mokkepie

Smash Rookie
Nickname (Username): Mokkepie, Mokke in game
Location (Also specify the following regions below to make it easier to edit):pacific West (NoCal to be exact)
E-mail (H2Ounleashed@gmail.com)
Instant Messenger (AIM, Yahoo, Skype, etc.)AIM: imanoob Yahoo: proudgondorian
Friend Code (Once US release comes out): 5412-9686-2631

And btw, the name is kinda cheesy. ;)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
sstlt i may just do that, I need the practice as the last time I played.... was against you.

I may quit competitive brawling, just cause im pretty busy playing pokemon...

but Ill stay in for now.

Oh, and misses "Im so dang spiffy as a shiek, bring it." And I hope you dont mind if I go all out on you. Cause I never said as a Lucario.
Thats fine. I really don't care who you use. Besides I'm sure you would dislike my other main just as much as you dislike sheik. (Sonic) I'm a bit better as Sonic but oh well I'm not worried about my Sheik abilities.

Top Bottom