• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Play to win, you found something that I can't get past and should reward yourself.
It wasn't the nado spamming and timing out that made me feel quite as bad as when you had accidently pulled out your controller when you were getting frustrated, and I hadn't realized and I landed an Fsmash for the kill.

I felt so bad when I charged an Fsmash hoping you'd spotdodge it early, and I'd hit you with a charged one, and then I hit you with the fully charged Fsmash, and look over and see that your controller was unplugged :(

Fun friendlies later on, though! Your Peach is so hard to fight as Luigi haha

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
*Posting from phone while Havok takes an impromptu snooze next to me in his car*

****, June's really ****** lately. I gotta catch up.

I got 4th today, for my part. Not a big tourney but meh. 1st/2nd/3rd are all miles ahead of me so I can't complain durpa durp.

Pitbull, your master still believes in you.

Zuccoooo

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I played some Snake who I think they said was from Oregon today. o,o

Uhhh talk to me on AIM later I guess? I'm kinda hit or miss on that matchup, maybe you should ask someone better first.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Its just depressing that I did well against MikeHaze(still lost to him) to have that confidence shattered from a Nado spamming MK, that's what pissed me off the most besides feeling helpless in that situation.

Roxas M

Smash Master
<%FlameWaveK> Hey
<%FlameWaveK> I'm just
<%FlameWaveK> coming in
<%FlameWaveK> before I go to sleep
<%FlameWaveK> to say
<%FlameWaveK> Congrats to stauffy for getting 4th at SCDB today.
<%FlameWaveK> Singles - !)DEHF 2)vVv mikeHAZE 3) Havok 4) Stauffy
<%FlameWaveK> :3
<%FlameWaveK> Someone put that in the topic for me, or not saying anything until stauffy gets here., or tells him for me.

- flamey

junebug

Smash Journeyman
^ this guy... >_<

dang, good stuff stauffy! on that zucco status, placing 4th in a hella hard region.

phil, you got top 10 like you said. good job. i wanted you to get top 8 though. ;)

zucco, don't quit! just keep on ****** and eating cinnabon. cinabon is 2 gudzzz.

Zucco

Smash Master
Id eat Cinnabon every day if I could. So delicious, Its such a treat ^_^

I dont **** anymore.

Dog pic made me laugh.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i beat Jash (best toon link) with all Lucario

im gonna have to agree with RJ

that matchup is ****ing tough.

i went into it just playing smart and knowing nothing of the MU. i did instant throw a lot which helped and just played safe but yeah

i won the tourney and 200 dollars. happy.

gonna go treat Noel to ice cream now

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Id eat Cinnabon every day if I could. So delicious, Its such a treat ^_^

Cinnabons are ****.

I would have done well at my tournament today, but it didn't even happen because the TOs decided to run a free tournament and doubles took a helllllla long time.

So I decided to blow off money on MMs in an attempt to get some practice.

worked too, I know what I gotta work on.

Good stuff Ksizzle and Ice!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i beat Jash (best toon link) with all Lucario

im gonna have to agree with RJ

that matchup is ****ing tough.

i went into it just playing smart and knowing nothing of the MU. i did instant throw a lot which helped and just played safe but yeah

i won the tourney and 200 dollars. happy.

gonna go treat Noel to ice cream now
It is annoying, especially when you're anyone but MK.

Snake, you can't get a full ftilt because he's hopping ALL THE TIME, and you wish you could get a grab or something but snake is kinda meh out of shield against faster chars, not to mention he has the hardest time having to approach lol.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
oooooooooooh,

k I'll see if I can work some mod magic

edit: Flame, why didn't you post so much in the first few pages? You're like the lucario socialite lol.
:mad:

Top Bottom