• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
MK isn't that hard to fight, people should know the match up by now.
My way to defeat an MK is weaken their shield, then Aura Sphere them, if that fails, then you just wait for a Fresh U-air, or any move that you haven't used

DIing up with every move will always get the kill, and it ensures you won't get killed.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Umm, guys... I kind of made Flamey ragequit so hard in Soku, he threw his keyboard at the wall and it snapped in half.

He won't be on the boards for a while, sorry guys. :V

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
You are SO lucky the wiring is still intact and the only keys that are beyond repeair where the Home, Page-ip, page down, end, up, right and down arrows.

SO ****ING LUCKY KITA.

God**** I hate his character.

I'm channeling pitbull right now.

ALL MY RAGE.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
You are SO lucky the wiring is still intact and the only keys that are beyond repeair where the Home, Page-ip, page down, end, up, right and down arrows.

SO ****ING LUCKY KITA.

God**** I hate his character.

I'm channeling pitbull right now.

ALL MY RAGE.

My work here is done.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I play the White haired chick maid time stopping person in SWR.
She's lots of fun.

But I'd rather rage at Soki and Saki in TvC. More so Saki. Derp camping *****.
-t2

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I want to post something here and get nitpicks but it's NSFW and my bf isn't allowed to see it yet anyway >_>

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
So many pictures I don't understand.
Flamey is mad that I keep destroying him in touhou hisoutensoku, a touhou fighting game. Pop into the Luc IRC and we can help set you up playing it. It's fun. :>

I play the White haired chick maid time stopping person in SWR.
She's lots of fun.
Nearly every Luc right now mains Sakuya god ****.

I still don't see what's so appealing about her. All she does is run around, spit out layers of knives with crap damage output, and get the crap beat out of her by my Okuu.

I'm not complaining though. She burns nicely. :V

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Sakuya is the Spiral of UNL where as Okuu would be like Cable. Yeah I called it UNL bishes.

I havent played Soku that much but my Remilia would own you guys. I'd **** you guys at Street Chavo as well.

I worked my *** off the whole four days instead of going fishing as I had planned.

I sweat and ached and itched and my allergies were giving me a *****ing.

On the bright side, I lost like two pounds so now I'm 115.

My mom watched a recording of the memorial service held at DC yesterday(we didn't know about it otherwise we would've taken 10 minutes out of our lives to drive to it), and she started to cry a bit at the stories of 19 year old widows.

I just thought "Well **** that sucks."

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
its memorial day?

I honestly forgot and slept since 9 thinking I'd get kicked out of bed to go to class.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Guys, I've finally learned the Diddy match up. Now I need to learn Olimar... Any tips? (I need to learn how to defeat Hilt, he will be a rage induced Olimar if I have to play him again).

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
Oh gosh darn it you guys...you guys are lucky to be able to go to well organized tournies. I was so ready to play in a tourney this weekend but...it was so poorly organized I missed my match and got knocked out T_T
I wanted to bad to show my Lucario off offline and I failed. Now I have to wait another year </3

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
best part is theres plenty of penguins coming to mlg <333

that means more sitting!!!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i like sitting though :( i mean my penguins butt cheeks may be heavy but they're quit soft and squishy

raptor if u get a chance come play me, ill be the weirdo female in piplup hat possibly talking about ddd to other ddds

Top Bottom