• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Browny

Smash Hater
I think I have a cold :(

I also recently found out I can acquire the wuff cups for only $5 here >_> I'll buy em for people if they cover the postage :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lain made a bad choice, simple as that. Trela did good, but Gnes...what a troll.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, they sent him out vs Jash's one stock, which is an instant debuff. And then he had to fight Lain, who used MK...yep. Not much he could have done.

What amazed me the most was when Jash was like at 190% and Trela still couldn't kill him until he took a lot more damage for Aura sure to kick in. Yep...Lucario is broken indeed...you know, except when he's at low percents. :ohwell:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was wondering what they were thinking sending him in against a 1-stock opponent.
But maybe they were riding on the fact that Trela would lose a stock, so that he'd have a boost during the next match or something.

I dunno, just a thought.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
IMO, Trela was doing good until he got usmashed. He probably got nervous...ah well.

Steam

Smash Hero
oh I saw that. the shuttle loop kill made me butthurt.

Trela had a nifty comeback though.

Lain's MK needs moar Ftilt vs. Luc

Browny

Smash Hater
No comments about Junebug and lee both using luc to get to winners finals in doubles lol?

its awesome... Lee is using anubis strategy with m2k while june and chu 'just do what they want' and its working so well...

this is hilarious, 2 Lucarios, a Metaknight and a Kirby in winners finals... Lucario 2g

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lucario broken in teams.

Anubis, bucket strategy, just-do-what-you-want...it's all so amusing.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Lee and M2K were fantastic

but i had more fun watching Chubug take on Gness and Razer.

anywho, great day for lucario brothers. great day for lucy.

Top Bottom