• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, what happened?

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Congrats to Lee martin. He made the lucario's around the world proud.

Browny

Smash Hater
Lee vs. M2K brought out the Lucario haters...
They mad coz their characters are insiginificant at the top end of the bracket

If you look at the results, character placings in top 64 by tier list

MK: 12
Snake: 4
Diddy: 2
Falco: 6
IC: 4
Wario: 3
DDD: 5
Olimar: 3
Lucario: 4
Pit: 1
TL: 2
ZSS: 1
Kirby: 1
ROB: 3
DK: 4
Peach: 1
Luigi: 2
PT: 2
Sonic: 1
Ike: 1

No Marth, Pikcahu, G&W, Fox, Wolf, Sheik

Lucario was much more popular than the bottom 2/3 of the tier list on average lol, expect the haters mained the above characters.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I did ok IMO,

I did just as good as all the other good socal randoms

Got 3rd seed 1st round only dropping 2 sets.

Went last stock or last hit with most of my 2nd round pool, except for the other 3rd seed whom I beat.

I got to know the ec + trela lucs so I'm happy

The Shippo chant confuses me

I also know what I need to work on..

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm going to double post because I don't give a **** and I'm on my computer now.

richiehakim (8:13:56 PM): you were on the live stream
richiehakim (8:13:56 PM): pierce thought you were a girl
richiehakim (8:13:56 PM): lol

ddd14kirbys2bf@gmail.com(7:46:18 PM): You were on stream
ddd14kirbys2bf@gmail.com (7:46:23 PM): they thought you were a girl man lmao

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I didn't even dress up omfg.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Or Vermanubis, best Ganondorf in the world according to Brood.

Edit: Apexcarios should give their numbers because I forgot to ask earlier :3

Tony T

Smash Ace
lol I'm sorry I could not make it to apex guys I wanted to meet ya face to face but I had no money to go anyway I may have gotten a ride but no money -_- maybe next time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Flame, I knew you were a guy. :p

So, good games to all the Lucarios I played this weekend. Special shoutout to FlameWaveK for being such an awesome person and having guys in my housing question their sexuality. We should chill sometime if I'm ever in CA.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Special shoutout to FlameWaveK for being such an awesome person and having guys in my housing question their sexuality.
He freaked out Hippiedude so much, it was great.

I typed up the Lucario shoutouts on the train ride so I guess I'll post them here,they do need to be cleaned up a bit though.

You guys are the main reason I came to this and I miss all of you already. I seriously need to come and visit all of you again some time(Apex 2011?).

Zucco- You are a cool guy but I still don't believe that you're 18 but whatever. Kind of wish I could have had a money match with you but I forgot to ask, not like you would have done the ditto though <.<. You're lucario is still pretty **** though.

Zao- You act exactly the same offline as you do online and it's awesome. You are so fun and you were rockin' that pink hat and sunglasses. Remind me to beat you death with your own controller later for getting the last Lucario sticker you lucky s.o.b. XD

Junebug- I didn't really talk to you at all and am a little bummed about it. Actually i'm not sure if i even said hi :/. Anyway you have a great Lucario and seem like a cool guy.

Lee Martin- First of all, good ****, taking 4th at ****ing Apex and having that amazing match against rain with your Lucario :D. You're another one that I didn't really get to talk to you though so there's only on thing I can really say... I like your hair :3

Ksizzle- I really regret not talking to you until like the last day and even then i only got to say hi :<

Trela- Your Lucario is so fun to watch and I wanted to thank you for showing me and Zucco that grab release to fsmash on Wario(get ***** Wario). Our money match was fun... yeah that's right, I like luc dittos get at me :p. Thanks for letting me "borrow" your hat for like 10 seconds too.

iRJi- Before i met you I thought you were like some super serious, no fun guy (sorry :<) but you are very fun and I don't think there was one time I saw you that you weren't smiling :3. Our money match was fun and I can't wait until it's uploaded.

Shippo- "SHIPPO, SHIPPO, SHIPPO, SHIPPO, SHIPPO". I was kind of expecting to be hanging out with you all weekend but we barely talked :/

Alus- Oh my god man it was so awesome finally meeting you afte-... Wait a minute, I didn't meet you because you didn't go :<, I was looking forward to the family reunion but you had your reasons for not going so I can't really stay mad at you <3 (even though i couldn't stay mad even if you didn't have a reason for not going). You better be at Apex 2011 or I will drive out to Ohio and **** you or something.

Cloudfox- You don't main Lucario but you practically live in the irc so as far as I'm concerned you're still a brocario :3 it was great meeting you and what you did to that Olimar on frigate was so funny. Stay chill man.

FlameWaveK- I don't really know where to start with you. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get to do stuff with both you and Alus(who is probably going to feel bad after reading this, stop feeling bad ***** :mad: ) :p. I hope your dad didn't get too mad about you getting back to the hotel so late and I still think you should have just stayed with me that night so i had a teddy to squeeze while I slept on the cold hard floor. I will definitely have to fly my lazy *** out to California to see you again and maybe you can hlp me with my Luc while I'm there

iRJi

Smash Champion
Was it because of Lee getting absolutely destroyed by M2K?
That made me glad I didn't main him at all. :)
I don't get your point. It's not funny, or amusing. It failed.

Edit: also guys, I have videos going up by Wednesday. They should be fun lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wasn't being funny, actually.
I still laughed whenever he was sent offstage. The simple thought of actually landing onstage safely seems like a pipe dream against Meta Knight.

Zucco

Smash Master
Stay free Espy.

ill make a post about Apex later. I love everyone who went and miss you all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
By the way, Zucco, who did you, June, and Trela play in the singles brackets? Just out of curiosity.
Unless I can hunt down the singles bracket somewhere; I haven't seen it yet.

Also, who is PatG? Lucario/Zero Suit Samus? I've never seen him on here before, have I?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
zucco lost to eggz and jash and got last in bracket.

trela lost to jtails and cable and got last in bracket.

june beat co18 but then lost to lee martin and shadow immediately after.

cable has slayed all the top lucarios minus stauffy. cable bess dk

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
****. I figured Donkey Kong would be a problem for Lucario, especially Cable's. Poor Trela.
Good stuff to June though. Much <3.

Plenty of Lucario in the bracket. Crazy stuff.
Thanks.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
flamey omg i love your hair so much <33333

imma need to sit down n' style it for you one of these days

june beat co18 but then lost to lee martin and shadow immediately after.
did june go mk or lucy vs co?

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah I played pretty bad in bracket but I dont care. brinstar ****ed me over against eggz( no surprise) and I cant fight Toon Link.(plus SDs dont help either ugh) I 2-0'd kadaj and Lain in my second pool if that means anything though.

did june go mk or lucy vs co?
he did both and won with both lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
****. I figured Donkey Kong would be a problem for Lucario, especially Cable's. Poor Trela.
Houston has like no DKs, so it's like, what-do-you-do status, lol. Dat fsmash and dsmash and Punch of Doom!

Top Bottom