• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
why didn't nu or arakune get any of this JUSTICE. ;_;
rachel didn't have 7k combos to recurse.
They got minor, less intense forms of JUSTICE.
Which I'm fine with.

In all honesty, I just want Rachel mains to squirm before they pick up Bang in CS.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like your sig. :B
i like yours too. :B

They got minor, less intense forms of JUSTICE.
Which I'm fine with.

In all honesty, I just want Rachel mains to squirm before they pick up Bang in CS.
i'd never play bang.
i hate him.

I AM THE HONORABLE BANG, LOOK AT MY HONORNESS AND MY HONORABLE NINJUTSU TOOKOO LEACKY SECRET KENPAI HONOR TECHNIQUE I SHALL HONORABLY DEFEAT EVIL AND BRING HONOR AND JUSTICE TO THE WORLD.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
flamey grow some facial hair and get taller already, the pikachus at apex (bar legendary pikachu) mistook you for a girl. I don't think you should be proud of that. well, they can't as well, but...
I didn't. I knew he was a guy because I half-lurk here.

Espy, I'm gonna make those Rita cookies tomorrow, I have the stuff tonight.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Mhmm. I'm telling you, though, she WILL look bad in chocolate chip, so I bought a pack of Sugar cookies too.

I'll make another batch for next HOBO if you can make it. Or maybe if I come to SA before then.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
...Maybe its because I see Flame often, I''m immune to that trap status. That and he doesn't even look close to a trap even with the short shorts.

Lucarios are immune to Flame's trap baits. Pikachus fall right into it and spring the trap.

/generalizations

It'd be hilarious if Flame wore spandex one day and some guy's getting it on with him until his eyes drift downward.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Shave your entire body.
Make sure you're skinny.
Let your hair grow, get bangs.
Wear feminine clothes.
Inhale helium before going in public

Now nobody knows the difference.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I never really believed in flamey's trap status as I myself never mistook him for a girl.

That is, until i decided to save the Lucario group picture. my sister looked at it and said Flamey's a Girl!!!???

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shave your entire body.
Make sure you're skinny.
Let your hair grow, get bangs.
Wear feminine clothes.
Inhale helium before going in public

Now nobody knows the difference.
I am on the right track.

But I don't own any feminine clothes.

Or helium.

iRJi

Smash Champion
So, I am going to be upload the videos of us today guys. (for people who went to apex)

I would like to say that I learned a **** ton from everyone I played. I watched everyones matches as much as possible, and picked up on different play styles that I actually didn't even think was possible to accomplish lol. There are only about 15 replays of us, since we didn't play on my wii until later during the event, but They are all worthy replays to watch.

I would like to say, I 2 stocked a lot of you most of the time, which I didn't expect. =D

However, I did lose games, and got 2 stocked once or twice by Trela xD.

For Trel: Your playstyle is nuts. Made it hard to read anything you were going to do. I am 100% going to add some of the **** you do into my game lol.

For Junebug: I didn't even think it was possible to have a grounded lucario to taht extent. It was like you didn't have a Jump button. Wish we got to play =/. I am however stealing you playstyle though LOL.

I'll make a thread with the videos later. I don't want them to be lost in our boards like everything else. I would also like to discuss a few things within that thread.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
The SWF Guide to Trapping..:. LSGD

Do iiiiiit

Edit: RJ is a pretty cool guy, eh plays fun Luc dittos and doesn't afraid of anything.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I had fun playing you Areeeeeeee-jaaaaaay
The SWF Guide to Trapping..:. LSGD

Do iiiiiit

Edit: RJ is a pretty cool guy, eh plays fun Luc dittos and doesn't afraid of anything.
Word. It was fun playing all of you as well.

Flame, I only have the video of you beating me in the last match of our MM. All the matches I won or we played I don't have videos for =[.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Lol ****.

that sucks =(

You can still give me a little mini-write-up like trela and junejune right? :X

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Anybody going to Quakecon? I would assume not, but...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Free gaming convention in Dallas mostly for, you guessed it, Quake, but they have competitions for other games, including Smash. Free entry and free tourney with a guaranteed pot, though it's being split between Singles and Doubles. It's the replacement for this month's Phase and Hobo for Texas. I doubt anyone from OOS is going, but you never know.

Top Bottom