• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

iRJi

Smash Champion
That's it?

Even though the same can be said for just about any other character (except maybe MK), I was hoping for more specific advice, but that could do too. I'm hoping I'll actually play sometime soon to get that chance though, Vegas is dead~.
He does fine. Even imo. Falcos spotdodge becomes less useful, which makes it easier obviously. You have the tools to compete with him close range, and Lucarios weight lets him live for a good while against him. Falco also has a hard time baiting lucario also.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Scott Pilgrim is ****ing amazing.

Steam just go lucario and watch Rain VS Lee Religiously.

its not that hard once you learn to capitilize when you're close.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
But then they phantasm reset :(
phantasm is def. doable (hard, but manageable), it means you're sticking around on the ground too much.

you pressure him in the air right, make sure you avoid retaliation.

watch RAIN v. Lee, Trela v. Ozz, etc. and play the MU more to get it down in your head.

Pick up Snake as a secondary. Seriously. Stage control restricts phantasms and your can counter-camp them if the occassion calls for it. Plus sexy priority and disjoints will also stop lasers. And if you do get chaingrabbed, chances are your explosives will interrupt it. If not, you have time to pull out a nade.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm getting two stocked by falco's on BF that I two stock in dittos....

thankfully I'm twostocking with luc on my CP (frigate)

culexus・wau

Sounds like you need to be a little more patient and crouch more.

You need to pick up on their camping habits and beat them out for it.

every falco has a pattern.

culexus・wau

then just shield and chase?

the deal is to get in right out of his jab range and fair or jab or tilt

You still play wifi?

It's funny that we're talking about Falco.

I'm quitting Lucario for Falco. I just feel like everyone's getting better and I'm staying the same with Lucario. I got double 3 stocked by a guy whom last time I played I 2 then 3 stocked him. Yesterday really opened my eyes to how much I can't do with Lucario, whether it'd be my own mentalities or the character itself. When I was playing Falco, I was bringing people I normally get ***** by to last hit last stock, or even beating them.

I guess Lucario just isn't in my future. I'll use him for ICs and maybe Pika, but from now on I'm a Falco main. I'll still be on the IRC, but I'm probably going to leave this forum for good soon.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
It's funny that we're talking about Falco.

I'm quitting Lucario for Falco. I just feel like everyone's getting better and I'm staying the same with Lucario. I got double 3 stocked by a guy whom last time I played I 2 then 3 stocked him. Yesterday really opened my eyes to how much I can't do with Lucario, whether it'd be my own mentalities or the character itself. When I was playing Falco, I was bringing people I normally get ***** by to last hit last stock, or even beating them.

I guess Lucario just isn't in my future. I'll use him for ICs and maybe Pika, but from now on I'm a Falco main. I'll still be on the IRC, but I'm probably going to leave this forum for good soon.

Sorry to disappoint you.
I don't know why you even bother announcing this. You do this like every other week.

No I don't Stauffy, I talk about secondaries and **** like that. I never dropped Lucario, ever. I always talked about using other characters to cover my MUs, or taking a small break to learn about another character so I can learn the other character's options, but I never once said "I'm quitting Lucario."

Steam

Smash Hero
all I got from lee vs. rain is full hop more...

the instant I'm at the zone where I can't go through phantasm, falco phantasms...

and when I crouch at long distance they ground laser... If i try to punish that they phantasm.

Top Bottom