• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Suikami

Smash Rookie
If that makes him seem like a 10 year old, what would you say defines a 26 year old? Professional typing, long rambling and complicated logica scenarios that the poster must then explain? Come on, guys, let's be serious here.

Even if you question his age further (For example; He's 10 years old but his parents told him how scary the internet was, thus he claims to be 17), you pretty much get nothing out of guessing/assuming.

tl;dr: Braxton is right, I like to ramble and this whole mentality of the way you type defining the poster is flawed.

Get@me

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
@Steam - Any of our moves can hit him out of Phantasm if we time it right (UTilt, FTilt, etc.). If they are still that predictable Double Team them. Crawling at midrange near a Falco is not a good idea, as he has time to Phantasm.

If you whiff him in the air while being close to him he has more than enough time to punish something, but it won't do too much damage.

Also there's been something I've been pondering with Lucario for the longest of time...

Its a relatively simple strategy, but it can guarantee damage. Yet, I don't think we really utilize it to the best of our ability...

Shield pressure. If we constantly apply shield pressure somehow we can easily shieldpoke with FTilt/DAir/even charging AS.

To properly apply shield pressure especially against those with reflectors... While waiting for his shield to go down should we just empty FAir in front of someone like Falco?

What I'm trying to ask is what is the best way to apply shield pressure against all sorts of characters?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
remember, phantasm can't hit you (he can still use it to an extent though to reset), lasers are hard to throw out unless he wants to retreat/reset, aerials when spaced right can be pretty nasty to phantasm, and all his aerials are more reactionary, good punishment, but he can't outright zone you/wall you with the said aerials. However, he can punish your landing/patterns pretty hard, so mix it up really well.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I wuz you bees~! <3 I now like ROB players. C:
And like yeaaaaa I fail at lucario and probabl shouldn't be even on these boards, so I can't really help with falco vs Luca match up. :<

I guess my best advice is to really get in his face and put the pressure on him. Falco can really only camp and chaingrab. When you get to approaching em alot of the time they'll do they're side be, so shield and punsih or use something with a lingering hitbox to knock them out of it when they use it.. Eh ignore me I suck. :V

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Glad I just randomly jumped in here.
I forgot how adorable you Lucarios are, such a cute picture.

Top Bottom