• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pikachu just goes around that shoe.
Going under the stage.
Then gets back around to the other side, and footstools that dinosaur to extinction.
Errr dood. I was talking about when pika's forced to QA.
Also theres sooo much holes in that line of logic. ._.

So your argument is. "Well if X does Y then i'll just Z" assuming you have the exact conditions to recover perfectly, and assuming the edgehog your fighting against is incompetent and you are far superior.

If you want to recover AROUND the stage, your going to have to be decently high in the air to side b, have atleast one jump left, while avoiding the edgehogger whos probably already ran back on stage to get to the other side because its predictable as all hell. That is, if he didn't already pursue you while you were side b-ing. with an egg lay or B-air N-air, ect.

However most the time if ya wanna get all the way under the stage its situational.
Point being, no matter who you are, while recovering you will always be at a disadvantage.

You may now "Cool story bro" :V

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Errr dood. I was talking about when pika's forced to QA.
Also theres sooo much holes in that line of logic. ._.

So your argument is. "Well if X does Y then i'll just Z" assuming you have the exact conditions to recover perfectly, and assuming the edgehog your fighting against is incompetent and you are far superior.

If you want to recover AROUND the stage, your going to have to be decently high in the air to side b, have atleast one jump left, while avoiding the edgehogger whos probably already ran back on stage to get to the other side because its predictable as all hell. That is, if he didn't already pursue you while you were side b-ing. with an egg lay or B-air N-air, ect.

However most the time if ya wanna get all the way under the stage its situational.
Point being, no matter who you are, while recovering you will always be at a disadvantage.

You may now "Cool story bro" :V
Mission successful.
Sunny, you are too fun.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I'd like to see how long we could be well-behaved without a mod.

Add the new mod when necessary just to see how long we can keep these boards modless.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Really it ain't that hard. You doods go outta your way to cause chaos though. '3'
But thats why I like this place.
Give into the chaaaoossssssss

iRJi

Smash Champion
Cute pic, Xyless. Makes me wanna draw a lucario myself.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, after doing some testing with Pierce and Bleachigo, rising + retreating Nair on shield is almost completely safe. I am going to work on getting some data on shieldstun for it later, but I just wanted to let you guys know before hand.

Also, for the for CG, since there is no actual video for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQtQQeNbw0w

This was for a custom stage test in tactical, but i did the CG specifically for the proof purposes.

The CG works until 40% until you are over 70%, then it only works until 25. When you see that number, the best option is to downthrow to get a free 10. So from 0, you get a 40+10= 50 and if you are over 60 you get a 25+ 10 = 35. Proven already, but now you have reference.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I want to be a mod

or the next DL

please.

I lead discussion.

General discussion :D

and metagame stuff too sometimes.

Top Bottom