• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
pretty 80% sure I don't have a shot at getting a ride with the person driving there.

3 people ahead of me have licenses and want to go.

they get priority over me due to not having a licence.

gaaaaaah

its useless. its all useless!

;_;

at least I have 190$ made from DETERMINATION of wanting to go though

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Car batteries not that expensive, you can get a solid one for 100 or less. Unless your car demands a stronger one.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
yeah that's true, but that's just ONE thing that's wrong with my car. But you're right, regardless I'm still broke so I can't buy a pass yet.

Not gonna lie, been practicing like crazy for this, aiming for 1st on the real.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
yeah that's true, but that's just ONE thing that's wrong with my car. But you're right, regardless I'm still broke so I can't buy a pass yet.

Not gonna lie, been practicing like crazy for this, aiming for 1st on the real.
That team was so bad lol.
32 and 3

gawd that was amazing since we where talking about losing since we didnt have a tank
D. Disciple too pro at LoL
ADD ME ON LOL son

dmg1

Im on right now LETS DO THIS ILL CARRY YOU WITH GRAGAS SO HARD SAMURAI PANDA WILL BESTOW HIS HONOR UPON ME

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I need to play some LOL with you guys. When I have the time of course, I blame Japanese 101 classes being designed for students with Japanese experience. AKA: hard as hell.

DMG your on all the ****ing time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd support #lucario if everyone wasn't idle.
You realize how boring it is when I go in there, and I'm like "HI FURRIES <333~", and no one answers for like, 10 minutes?

Stupid. :(

culexus・wau

I'm here because I just got up from qqing how hard it is to get to dallas.

pitbull can I get a ride with you to san diego if I stay the night at your place please?

:<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I see "Okay, bro" in that gif, McStooferson. I'm inclined to believe that Pitbull will indeed be helping Flamey get to MLG Dallas.

Browny

Smash Hater
I'd support #lucario if everyone wasn't idle.
You realize how boring it is when I go in there, and I'm like "HI FURRIES <333~", and no one answers for like, 10 minutes?

Stupid. :(
You and everyone else

Sigh, people have to realise when everyone comes by for a few minutes and expects activity and then leaves, any chat room will die. The idea is that people join and IDLE such that within an hour instead of having 4-5 people join and then quit within a few minutes of each other, they stay and simply wait. If everyone stays there, suddenly you have a lot of people online and its impossible for it to die.

I mean its not like its hard to stay there, just leave your browser tab/mirc open. I truly dont understand why people cant simply leave it open.

culexus・wau

I see "Okay, bro" in that gif, McStooferson. I'm inclined to believe that Pitbull will indeed be helping Flamey get to MLG Dallas.
San Diego is a tournament this weekend.

For Dallas Razzles-Makazi and I have to be on the same flight [most likely].

dunno if my dad will even give me the ticket though

Top Bottom