• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
hi alliedddddddddddd

<3

Buuuuuuuuuuuutttt D.-jisan I just want to be more like papa :(

Instant-play videos?
Thank your furry Gods that that doesn't happen.

You guys would be -1 Espy.
and nothing of value would be of lost

jk I love you espy <3 even if your furry arguments are stupid, I would make instant play only when I'm 80% fur sure you wouldn't even post in that thread.

napZzz

Smash Hero
YOU MEANT MN

lool...I just lurk on smashboards...alot. Then end up posting mean/angry things cuz i'm awesome

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I practice to get better and he barely touches the game and still is a better lucario than I am...I really suck.
Rofl he has been playing Melee since like 04 or something, I would think some skill would carry over. He used to play a lot... but just hasn't in like a year.
Don't over think your options just play.
roll, f smash, repeat.
I dont think practicing even helps unless its just to get down tech skill

/lurk
What anime/manga should I read and watch.

culexus・wau

I don't care.

tbh it was a mistake because I had 2 seperate windows that I typed the quick reply in.

and I was too lazy to edit it.

I'LL EDIT NEXT TIME BECAUSE RYU WARNED ME THO.

or should I just not if I do it on accident because I know he'll merge it hm.......

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
FWK, what is going on man, sorry if I ever did anything to piss you or anyone else on this board off.
Yes, I looked at the collapse.
Are exams/big projects coming up?

And sorry my data is truth, Stauffy.

Red Ryu, how often do you look over your past vids even if they are lolwifi? What about comparing your playstyle to other Lucario/Link mainers on Youtubes?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't know anyone who plays Lucario/Link, except I think one person on AiB asked me for advice on the Luc vs Link match-up.

I look at past vids once and a while, I have some others I haven't uploaded, but I guess I haven't gotten around to putting them up.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I don't know anyone who plays Lucario/Link, except I think one person on AiB asked me for advice on the Luc vs Link match-up.

I look at past vids once and a while, I have some others I haven't uploaded, but I guess I haven't gotten around to putting them up.
Wasn't there a pro smasher who would critique vids if you asked him to?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
FWK, what is going on man, sorry if I ever did anything to piss you or anyone else on this board off.
Yes, I looked at the collapse.
Are exams/big projects coming up?

And sorry my data is truth, Stauffy.

Red Ryu, how often do you look over your past vids even if they are lolwifi? What about comparing your playstyle to other Lucario/Link mainers on Youtubes?
How on earth can anyone possibly be this obliviously stupid?

culexus・wau

How on earth can anyone possibly be this obliviously stupid?
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

read the title of the thread because I wasn't aware that you posted this on the thread and I checked my public messages 1st out of OCD reactions.

Half trolling and Half srs is defined by me as Its the truth, or at least its expressing things that I actually want to express, but its made in a way to incite a reaction from you, but you didn't bite too hard I guess :glare: / :awesome: / :) / :mad: / :(

So yeah, I guess you keep posting misc. data, but please like. don't try to advocate things that NO ONE at all thinks would work [Like I'm open to the idea the 1ST TIME..... like I'm probably the lucario 2nd to Trela in terms oh how much I want to be able to do gimmicky COOL STUFF]. but after we heard it the 1st time and DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ETC becomes THE GENERAL OPINION.

please do not spout it all over again.

Imo archive all your stuff in your own thread and just link to that whenever you wanna talk about stuff... people generally don't want to hear.

and if you ignore my advice and go about your own ways...

Because he's the hero annoying Lecturer Lucario boards deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a not-so silent guardian, a watchful bad theorycrafter, A dark knight FURRY.

edit: well **** you ryu I forget what it was now, re-writting I guess, kinda my fault because I took too long to post this, I kinda blame atlantic north skype. [<3 you guys]

so I'm just gonna say Change instead of apologizing, because thats want I want you to do.

Apologizing doesn't mean **** if you don't change the source of the problem.

herp derp derp derp derp

all bodes well.

Time to get zucco's soda

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
If we can't live together, we're gonna die alone

I'm feeling the absolute silliest, probably the sleep deprivation prepping for finals getting to me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

culexus・wau

Guys can't get along, eh? lol.
WELL iRJi

its actually a form of mental conditioning mostly based off the emotions of guilt/anger/or etc.

either we turn him into an actual good and respected by all/most and at least NEUTRAL/I don't care about him by Stauffy/Browny and all is well because he'll find misc data that we might care about and show interest in without him shoving it in our faces.

or he leaves.

nothing of true value was lost. [well thats too harsh actually, I actually appreciate his misc data, I kinda think he was trolling or being irritating on purpose with his last posts though, which earned my HATE].

wow I left this in a tab and I never posted it amazing

LOL PHIL <3

Chairzard too good

Top Bottom