• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
FlameWaveK on that haterade status.

Why don't we encourage/accentuate the positive instead of solely hyperfocusing on the negative? It's okay to give a voice about how annoying X is, but I would think it would be far better to also recognize the contributions that one thinks does help.

For example, he's been making good question threads as of recent, that promote generally useful discussion.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I'd love to do things and give opinion
but of course no one listens cause I'm bad

Even trying to practice with someone is hard enough :<

I've been trying to find things for Lucario through practice and random games to see if I can find any useful tidbits like what AS can beat, or some uthrow shinanigans against fast fallers, etc...

Steam

Smash Hero

Why don't we encourage/accentuate the positive instead of solely hyperfocusing on the negative? It's okay to give a voice about how annoying X is, but I would think it would be far better to also recognize the contributions that one thinks does help.

For example, he's been making good question threads as of recent, that promote generally useful discussion.
I thought you meant X the Sonic player. And I was going to have to smack you because X is pretty much the coolest smasher ever.

yeah, say nice things about people. :3

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol no I would hate to offend someone good in an area I'll soon to be going to because they have a lot of influence, so I'd be like mega-shunned by UT smash probably lol

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
I wonder where I would fit in this, I'd be Steam and Shinja's bro, but I was supposed to just randomly sprout out of nowhere and get adopted.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
We need a completely new family tree imo.

Mainly because when flamey made it he was pissed at me when I destroyed him on wifi or something, so he made up an annoying backstory for me. :V

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><

No

I people will never change without conflict.

its something I learned personally... in personal life =\.......

I'll lighten up on your request though.

former Sirius of the lucario fields.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I.... I used to be on that family tree ;-;

Phil's not mod anymore?!?

Haven't been here in so long~

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I.... I used to be on that family tree ;-;

Phil's not mod anymore?!?

Haven't been here in so long~
Your stealth right?

Because if you are, your on the tree.

So far I have,

Steam, Shinja, Wolfcario, Zant, Dusk, and myself. Just need to figure out where either based on location or style.

Oh yeah and Atmosk as toucan Sam somewhere.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's what happens when you die out on the Lucario Social, Fan.

@Flamey: loooooooo~l
Such a violent little boy.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
Espy, in Midwest, people don't talk to others much because we are so far spaced out. Because of this, we lost track of how long we talked to one another because it always seems the same.
Its the reason Midwest is lacking in skill
and M2k moved to Midwest.

Top Bottom