• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, since Trent apparently now has an actual venue, I'll probably discontinue these after this month.

So, it's definitely looking like people want an MK tourney, so bring setups for that, and maybe Project M for another side event?

Trent

Smash Champion
I don't mind having both tournaments co-exist with each other, that means more Brawl for everybody.

Can always just space them 2 weeks apart.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Aura, I don't mind, but if you don't want to have them anymore, no one is gonna be mad.
except for Iowa, because this adds like an hour to their travel time, lol.

BPx

Smash Lord
Aura, I don't mind, but if you don't want to have them anymore, no one is gonna be mad.
except for Iowa, because this adds like an hour to their travel time, lol.
and because we like chilling with dan at his pad, dode. aura's are really fun and a semi-serious practice environment. if they're more work than their worth, though, i guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

BPx

Smash Lord
Yeah..... figured out my final is on Monday instead of later in the week. Get **** on by school. I'll see everyone at E52 though, I hope. I should have 'stuff by then too.

Echo

Smash Champion
I'll take my **** out of your *** before your matches so you can play gay... you should do well in the tournament.

resTy

Smash Champion
lol. That's funny but understandable I guess. Aura is a 16 year old kid and the tournament is at his house where his mom and sister are sometimes present. There shouldn't be any ****. I mean, I'm not saying it ain't possible, but it's highly unlikely. Maybe.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
I'll take my **** out of your *** before your matches so you can play gay... you should do well in the tournament.
lol. That's funny but understandable I guess. Aura is a 16 year old kid and the tournament is at his house where his mom and sister are sometimes present. There shouldn't be any ****. I mean, I'm not saying it ain't possible, but it's highly unlikely. Maybe.
you guys know my mother now knows how to find these posts at her work >.>

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
So she could go into the archives and find all your lolworthy trolling from years ago? That'd be fun.
Yes she already knows some of the story but doesn't really care. I don't see why you guys do, I feel like if I go I'm going to get a lot of dirty looks and awkward stares....:urg:

resTy

Smash Champion
Nobody really cares, honestly; it's just fun[ny] bringing it up all the time. I doubt anyone will give you dirty looks or awkward stares unless they wanna get it in or something lol. We're all here to play vidja games and hang out with our friends from Iowa. You're just thinking too hard. We're the friendliest ninjas on Earth. And love ****.

P.S. Dan is housing Iowa, am I correct?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Can someone get back to me on that?
K so from what I gather is that Tyser can house us but he isn't going to be home till like midnight then Dan asked us if we where staying with him so he can borrow a PS3 and bake some cookies >.<

So long story short I think Dan is housing us since the tourney tends to end early like 10ish or so unless we go out to eat and wait till Tyser comes back so yeah o.0

Top Bottom