• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM 3D (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium)

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Man Billy sucks he tried to beat me with metaknught I beat his scrubby ***....and never gave him a rematch 8)

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
Btw, I may try to get Dan to come down to this one as well. He's been pretty rusty recently so....I'm not sure what he'd be willing to do. And I officially announce that I am teaming w/ Cam for brawl. :]

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I'm going to learn this matchup with MY character if it kills me. What's the point of having a main if you switch out when the going gets tough?

Billy.
What cam doesn't know is that I'm going to go mostly Sheik this tourney.

:awesome:

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I need a brawl teammate. Im a Mk main: I'm not very aggressive in teams, but I can step up to the plate if need be. I like long walks in the park, my favorite movie is RoboCop, I my favorite food is pizza. And I like dogs, the domestic ones not the wild ones.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Reflex do you want to team at this again? I promise I'll do better this time. Last time I was on an off day... if not that's cool maybe Billy will team with me.

I'm willing to do some MMs as long as I don't play you often. Whatever price you want as long as it's under $10. Get at me. I'm also probably willing to do MMs with my Wario too. I need the experience.

Can't wait, hype this up. We need more confirmed attendence!

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Reflex do you want to team at this again? I promise I'll do better this time. Last time I was on an off day... if not that's cool maybe Billy will team with me.

I'm willing to do some MMs as long as I don't play you often. Whatever price you want as long as it's under $10. Get at me. I'm also probably willing to do MMs with my Wario too. I need the experience.

Can't wait, hype this up. We need more confirmed attendence!
I'll seer-ee-uss friendly you.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Cam - Yeah, I can do serious friendlies. I'm pretty good at them. I'll probably mainly use Wario unless you want to play my MK. Make sure you remind me or I might forget.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm ****ing going to this.

Put my name in the title. thanks.

Also, Dogy suggested that Billy and I should do another SUPER SALTY MATCH.

Billy, I know you are still salty. I got money. BIG MONEY. Call me out. There will be hype.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

Billy, I know you are still salty. I got money. BIG MONEY. Call me out. There will be hype.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE WHEN I SAID ALL THAT YESTERDAY, I THOUGHT AUSOM3 WAS JUST AN IDEA IN MY HEAD, NOT ACTUALLY COMING.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude RUN IT BACK! RUN IT BACK!

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I'm ****ing going to this.

Put my name in the title. thanks.

I'm still sitting on my mountain of salt. I'm calling you out! Super Salty Serious Maybe $200 If I Win Salt MM

BBQ°

Smash Champion
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE WHEN I SAID ALL THAT YESTERDAY, I THOUGHT AUSOM3 WAS JUST AN IDEA IN MY HEAD, NOT ACTUALLY COMING.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude RUN IT BACK! RUN IT BACK!
dude I had no idea either lol. Dogy with that ausom intuition :awesome:

I'm still sitting on my mountain of salt. I'm calling you out! Super Salty Serious Maybe $200 If I Win Salt MM
"Maybe"

"If I win"

WHAT IS THIS WEAK **** BILLY?

JUST GET EXTREME TRAINING FROM AZN SEAL

BRING IT ON

B_AWAL

Smash Master
SO CLOSE 2 GETTING MY CAR!!! I have the money but I have to travel to south florida for it...

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Btw, I need to confirm for this. I'm bringing two TVs. One full set-up.

Tell Will to make sure he's ready to play me at PPL.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Bull****. See that guy you're trying to edge guard? Forget about it, Rag WILL be over there. **** everything else.
Maybe if you learn your position maybe that won't happen. Are your able to smash today:mad:

stealth3654

Smash Lord
AUSOM is only a half a month away. Please tell me who you are coming with and what set-ups are you bringing. >:D

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Hype tomorrow will start the 1 week countdown for the tourney....We need ALL who plan on coming to this to say so now :D

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
well im coming.
im over screaming after matches.
i say this every tourney though. whatever. i dont really care. ill probably just do it anyways.

who wants to team?

Top Bottom