• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM 3D (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium)

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Ill try man.Like i said it just hard right now because spring is here and im getting alot more hours at work.
More hours= more money. WOrd??

we will see though ill know for sure by wednesday latest ight?

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Man I need to post more hype here

AUSOM 3D is gonna dominate you :p

I like how completly accidentally AUSOM 3D comes out the weekend after 3DS
Imagine if we had gotten it spot on, then ppl would be trying out there new 3DS at AUSOM 3D and the 3D would be 3D and it would be 6D or maybe even 9D that's a lot of D's especially if you got like my gf there with her Double D's and **** would just go haywire and there would be like 18D's going on with like super string theory loops of space time and the world would probably explode or something

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Man I need to post more hype here

AUSOM 3D is gonna dominate you :p

I like how completly accidentally AUSOM 3D comes out the weekend after 3DS
Imagine if we had gotten it spot on, then ppl would be trying out there new 3DS at AUSOM 3D and the 3D would be 3D and it would be 6D or maybe even 9D that's a lot of D's especially if you got like my gf there with her Double D's and **** would just go haywire and there would be like 18D's going on with like super string theory loops of space time and the world would probably explode or something
What is this
I dont even

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I am ready for this tournament. We need to renew the head count, I think.

Also, I'd be happy to play Pokémon with people! I've been messing around a lot on White.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Is there anymore Birmingham/Madison people coming to this, also who needs housing cause we need to know now

@Rag hmm melee is looking kinda slim last time I think we had like 10 entrants :(

And dont forget to hype the thread

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Last time you had a free tourney because you didn't have enough people. The time before that, you had a pretty good turn-out.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
No signs of M2K around...I think we did it guys we scared him off yayyyy

on a lesser note I tried to watch his controller inputs when I saw him play at Momo-con, all I got was a headache :(

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Reflex - I'm pretty sure Lou's car is the following:
BigLou
Micaelis
4GOD
DruggedFox
BBQ

I just double confirmed me going even though I probably shouldn't now. I totally forgot it was 2 of my good friend's birthday's this weekend and one of the GT Tournaments so I was pretty mixed feelings. But I still want to go to AUSOM to see all you guys so I'll be there. Plus, I made previous promises that I have to stick to.

On that note, let's win teams Luis since there's no He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named this time around. I'm going to play even better this weekend for you, I promise.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
No signs of M2K around...I think we did it guys we scared him off yayyyy

on a lesser note I tried to watch his controller inputs when I saw him play at Momo-con, all I got was a headache :(
He ain't even that technical, wait till you get a load of those GA spacies =P

Michael teach me metaknight before saturday :troll:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
who all else from GA is going? mew2king needs a ride!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I really want to come out. Does anyone need a ride to this and can help out with gas?

So far, my car is empty.

also, is anyone housing for this?

Top Bottom