• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

freddo

Smash Journeyman
That's incredible. The Sydney guys called for another Nationals in Sydney. The we thought about changing it to QLD. If that Perth to Melb price stays we should make another in Melbourne. Get Quetz here too.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Gots me a Wii ^^

PM me if you add me so I can add you guys.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Chris !, I have this Saturday off. How about I come visit you and we can see Transformers AND smash. It would be total ownage plus I can give you your birthday pressie.

Shaz if you end up staying here I would be happy to carpool with you (thats if this happens) and I'll pay for your movie ticket.

Yeh Jazz is awsome, him and Prime are the only ones who look anything like their G1 others.
My fav part has to be the Autobot landing scene and when Prime transforms for the first time.
Have you got the ds game yet? I've got the Autobot version and i'm enjoying every moment of it. I reccommend that you get it, we could set up our own transformers group lol.

Omojica

Smash Cadet
helloo

hey, um adelaide had one of its biggest and better quality tournmanets last saturday [32 entrants], and yeh lol

well heres the first match of the finals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvQM1SyegxA

im [OLI] comming from the losers brackets, so i gotta win 6 matches...and the marth needs to win 4

hopefully the admins of the tourny upload the other vids...

and while ur at it, rate us aswell. What could we do better to improve? heh

CATS

Smash Journeyman
pretty good playing omojica :3

transformers sucked btw... just thought i should add that (i went to watch a movie about giant robots, not some weedy guy trying to score with a chick)

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Gw Omojica, good come back from marth as well.

Transformer (the movie) excessded my expectations, but im kinda with cats i think they could have focused on the transformers a bit more, and maybe evolved the deceptacons charaters as well.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Cats you do realize now that I hate you.... Transformers is kicka$s :chuckle: .

Na I dont hate you, that would be b@stardry but alot of people wanted the big robots to have more screen time, considering the budget Bay had I think hes done a good job. I hope the budget for number two is alot higher so more can be spent on screen time for the Transformers.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
i love transformers. however i think a monkey could have done a better job directing than michael bay ;)

Nokonoko

Smash Apprentice
I didn’t end up going to see the movie, in the end. Meh.

Well, I’m from Adelaide, just paying my respects … add me to the index if you want, e-mail’s <jonnot11@hotmail.com>. ;)

Kizmmit

Smash Cadet
Im DKN yeah I will admit I sucked....alot.....during thsoe games. Was nervous (dunno why) but I can do all teh flashy advanced mumbo jumbo ^_^ I am probably around 3x better than those vids of me. They are ugly get them out....I don't post much here or ever so I guess hi!

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
i love transformers. however i think a monkey could have done a better job directing than michael bay ;)
Were as if you had directed, the transformers would be evolving midway through the movie then at the end they would fight the decepticons one at a time and then the cham.. I mean Megatron.

p.s lmao @ hawks <3

CATS

Smash Journeyman
that's right syke, i would make the constructicons evolve into devastator kek

edit: that armada mic linked is from the snes starfox. it's the original one :o

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'll try and find a proper dload, sorry bout that.

Oh and btw, best present ever.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL Falcon will be surprised but in a happy joyous way.
Mic you manchild - just as UpBable as ever, and now you're advertising ;)
Cats vs Syke @ smash - the big one :p LOL

Top Bottom