• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AVATAR NESS V1 finally released! With all new pictures and FINAL SMASH!

Brizzle

Smash Cadet
This is really excellent. Big fan of the show (and hopefully the movies). The only thing I'd do is find the model edits that remove the hat brim and that front bit of hair (for when he's bald).

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice

jhorx123

Smash Rookie
version 1.1 is released! thnx to kirbys246!
update includes:
-stronger blow out effect for his final smash
- slightly faster running speed, i think.
-faster tilts, also Ftilt (water) knocks opponents sideways now.
-and a changed Uair
i have a link for download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UFLF4RY
have fun XD

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I havent played as him ive only faced him and trust me hes not broken the first time i got hit by his FS i teched like 2 or 3 times and survived, The second time it spun me below the level which killed me but i would like to say that i like the last airbenders FS being an air attack it was what he was strongest in and he never had time to fully develop the rest before he had to save the world

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Awesome stuff, much more balanced and original than I thought it'd be. :D

However, shouldn't this go in the Fully New Character Archive? I thought PSA's couldn't have their own threads anymore.

GSHCzach

Smash Cadet
Hmm....I wonder why it hasn't been updated here? It's at V1.4 at Kitty Corp for those who cares

Top Bottom