• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome samus missle thing that reqy found.(check page 6)

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Wow, been trying this for the past hour and half.
Can't pull it off, not even once. I did manage to ledge hop a Nair twice in a row and was shocked out my mind, but a missile is too ****ing rediculous for me.

Mars-

Smash Champion
SWD is timing, this is speed. It's like a me trying to play fox, he is just too fast for me to control.

3Years

Smash Lord
wow this is really hard 2 do...i had 2 claw w/ my right hand 2 do this

good find though regy...

hylian your a horrible person 2 try 2 take credit for his find lol jk jk:laugh:

thanx for posting this though hylian gives me sumthin 2 practice

regy i would recommend calling it the regy rising missle or RRM:chuckle:

Cort

Apple Head
LOL @ metroid01's sig

Also, this should just be called the useless missile

or maybe, reqy's useless missile

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
LOL @ metroid01's sig

Also, this should just be called the useless missile

or maybe, reqy's useless missile
It's not really useless. It's just too much work for the advantage it gives.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Right, thanks for proving my point.
Lmao. If someone could do this perfectly then it wouldn't be useless. Just not that useful.

People used to think it was impossible to swd almost perfectly...

Cort

Apple Head
Useless... not that useful. Same thing. This game is about keeping things simple and playing effectively.

Putting yourself in a position where you could get edge guarded for messing up shooting a missile is just silly.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Useless... not that useful. Same thing. This game is about keeping things simple and playing effectively.

Putting yourself in a position where you could get edge guarded for messing up shooting a missile is just silly.
Wow, this is surprising coming from a guy who used to take every opportunity to hate on my samus back in the days. Haha. But i think you were just doing that because you were bored watching me play, or you just loved the East coast a little too much.

Cort

Apple Head
Thanks for noticing, but my English doesn't need to be learned any better. The fact that you don't understand how incredibly and unnecessarily hard this is to perform for what it actually accomplishes weighed against what could happen if you simply mess up makes it completely useless.

Watty

Smash Lord
alas the peach player is correct even if u can do it the missile wont do enough for it to be worht it when weighed witht he risk. juss get on the stage u dont wanna be offf thestage u wanna be on it so playing on the ledges dowing silly things is not a good idea in a match

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Cort, this just doesn't seem like you. Players arn't going to start going around trying this in tournament but it is a fun thing to try and show off with. You do things like that pleanty when you play friendlies and then post videos about them..

Reverse Ken combo?

IC glitch on PC?

Falcon is the best character in the game?

Don't hate so much cort <3. I'm pretty sure everyone realizes that this isn't anything samus will gain from. Now have some fun with it.

Cort

Apple Head
I can't seem to have too much fun with a single missile from the ledge.

I mean, don't get me wrong. It's an interesting Samus tidbit. But if I ever see someone doing this in a serious match I'm going to burst out laughing.

My videos are all blatantly jokes, though. Come on. :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm just pointing out that you don't need to be so mean when everyone gets it... >_>. And what if they did it 10 times in a row without messing up through out the match and hit the opponent every time because they were caught off guard? Would you still laugh? Personally, I would wonder if they had AR programmed into their hands XD.

Cort

Apple Head
I did this 4 times in a row after trying for about 5 minutes.

I'm just saying, it's not extremely interesting, or funny, or awesome. Just being honest.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Thanks for noticing, but my English doesn't need to be learned any better. The fact that you don't understand how incredibly and unnecessarily hard this is to perform for what it actually accomplishes weighed against what could happen if you simply mess up makes it completely useless.
Well, now I understand. You just have a weird definition of useless.

Honestly, I consider it to be quite useful. Frightfully inefficient, yes, but still useful.

Then again, this is just semantics, and arguing it is more useless than anything else.

Var Parasite

Smash Apprentice
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Hilvarenbeek.
Looks at first post date....

Haven't I already told people about this, if you find the right way to do edgehop missle regrab (if this is what you mean) it's very easy. I can do it anytime I like, it's about full jump double missle difficulty.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
IM me brawl pro!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Samus = even though she can do cool, ridiculous things, she will never be able to beat a marth that knows it has a sword or a shiek that found out that any move combos to another move

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I need a video of me beating FastLikeTree with samus >_>.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I need the video of me getting Forward's Marth to 1 stock... **** I wish I had that video. It made me sooo proud. (Even though, in his defense, he was probably having an off-day, playing sloppy, etc. or some other johns like that)

Top Bottom