• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome samus missle thing that reqy found.(check page 6)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Nah, the last thing we need are more pathetic Sami!

j/k

Anyway, I did this today in a match and it was funny. It was one of the three matches we didn't record though...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Omg ^_^.

Sooo, I found a way to do this really consistently.

Ok, so we can all Double Missle right? Well, when I was learning to DM...it took me forever. Eventually I figured out that if I hit Y, and then slide my finger really fast to B..it worked.

I also do this to JC shine..just Y to B really fast.

Well, before when I tried a lowrider, I would just ledgehop regrab normally...and I couldn't do it well at all. But I realized, that when I double missle, im pretty much frame perfect, and I am really used to the motion...so I tried DMing while holding onto the ledge. I hit down, then immediatly hit Y and slide my thumb from Y to B like I do when DMing.

What happens? A lowrider! :)

So this works for me...really really well...I hope it can work for other people :). With this method, I did 8 lowriders in a row, messed up one, then did 12 more without messing up. I figure that is consitant enough to use :).

Try it out.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its ridiculousy hard. i just stick to jumping from the ledge and doing a small charge shot and landing back on the ledge. i still miss it sometimes, but soooo much easier than missiling

St. Viers

Smash Champion
lulz at samus players and their slow fingers...XD jk

nice find--something else for me to waste time learning. I don't even main samus, but I learn all her tricks anyways >_>

Corigames

Smash Hero
I beat gimpy at SAST... hold up... the last timeI started talking about SAST, I was flamed to no end...

But seriously, I beat gimpy once.

AIDS

Smash Lord
i guarontee that my bowser is faster than every character you use
lawl, you do have an amazing bowser, but im sorry your ganon is betta, wall tech to reverse warlock punch is to good! and if your bowser was faster then anyone i use that would be pretty scary...lawl

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
ROFLLMASLFLOL!!!!

this is typical hylian people. "HAY GUYZ I DIDNT DISCUVR THIS BUT U GUYZ CAN NAME IT AFTER ME NEWAYZ THX"

from here on out this is called the "reqy lowrider". it's probably not useful but everyone please bear in mind - reqy already realized this and appropriately he was not moved to post about this on the forums in the first place.

hylian the king of useless tactics was the one who posted this and then shamelessly tries to suggest that he's fine with having it named after him. what a riot lolol

1. this technique will be called the reqy lowrider
2. don't take this the wrong way because i realize it's not a useful tactic (as does reqy, i can only assume); i'm just making this name change because whatever it's called it most certainly should NOT be called the "hylian lowrider"
3. i can beat hylian in melee lololol

the end
This has been named the Hylian Lowrider. :smash:

Shameless bump :smirk:

Pi

Smash Hero
i had a picture ages ago
basically i do it by pressing y & b with the outside of my thumb (thumb is on it's side) at the same/slightly delayed obviously time
small thumbs should not be a problem unless you have genetically mutated small thumbs or something
or i'm just severely underestimating the smallness of ppl's thumbs

if further explanation is needed draw a picture of how you imagine i do it and i will correct it

but anyway you can do it will work, just do it fast, don't need tricks/gimmicks to get tech skill down you only need practice

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
i had a picture ages ago
basically i do it by pressing y & b with the outside of my thumb (thumb is on it's side) at the same/slightly delayed obviously time
small thumbs should not be a problem unless you have genetically mutated small thumbs or something
or i'm just severely underestimating the smallness of ppl's thumbs

if further explanation is needed draw a picture of how you imagine i do it and i will correct it

but anyway you can do it will work, just do it fast, don't need tricks/gimmicks to get tech skill down you only need practice
can i has a pic

Top Bottom