• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awkward Moments Mafia - Game over! Scum wins! Will a SD game ever see a town victory?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Vote: TheThirdKoopa

Hello there. What do you think of Soupamario's play thus far? Would you be willing to lynch Radical Fiction if he continues to be useless?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
it's not a full circle read as far as armor goes, it's incredibly dull but the lest i can do is try to explain it.

#HBC | ѕoup

like a dull pencil, it writes, but you can only rely on it oh so long before it breaks and you need to sharpen it again.

that townie read i have on armor is the same thing basically.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

1. Radical Fiction (1) - Armor
2. th3kuzinator (1) - Soupamario
3. Fynal
4. July (1) -Gova
5. Soupamario (1) - Kantrip
6. thethirdkoopa (2) - FragMental, Asdioh
7. Kantrip
8. FragMental (1) - th3kuzinator
9. Gova
10. Armor (2) -Fynal, Radical Fiction
11. Asdioh

Not Voting: July, thethirdkoopa

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
First of all, since when do dull pencils break?

Secondly, so basically you have a tentative town read on Armor? That's nice, but what I was interested in is your thoughts on my 120.

Thirdly, @Asdioh: It was but then Gurren Lagann he did the exact same thing and everyone had this dumb town read on him because his meta pointed town with metaphors. It's even weirder here especially because his metaphor is so off. If I see him try to drop those too frequently I'll actually be more worried than satisfied. It's a nullfor now though.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@RF: I don't believe you. There is plenty of information in the thread to comment on. I specifically asked you two questions before this that I want answered. I also want to know what you think about Kantrip's 102 and Soup's 110

I don't much like Soupa's #88, shown below:

This post looks like fake contributing. Stating his town read in armor with a question mark and being very on the fence. This could validate non-commitment and wish-washiness in the future if left unnoticed. The one post Soup liked was the same one he viewed as possibly scummy.

Everything in this post just creates WIFOM scenarios in my eyes. Enough so to warrant an Unvote from my RVS vote and a Vote: Soupamario.

@Soup, give me something you're committed too. I'd like to see if you've formed any solid opinions yet.
It's OK.

I have no interest in sharing a read that hasn't gone full circle, I told you that I do not have enough content from armor to have a legitimate read, even though I want to say he is town, but I'm not going to rely on such a dull read.
Bit meh, if you know what I mean.

#HBC | ѕoup

i wasn't even trying to be metaphorical, i was just explaining what i meant, and since i'm **** at defining things even though i know how to use them in context, i use metaphors.

i don't disagree with anything in your 120.

i know what you mean, swiss.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
>i wasn't trying to be metaphorical
>i use metaphors

Right.

@RF: But is Armor scum? Scum picks as well, please.

#HBC | ѕoup

He's not scum with armor.

He's null lean, actually, but i think the most likely solution will both of them ending up as town.

#HBC | ѕoup

i'll be honest, i don't like fynal.

can you see a fynal>kuz team, swiss?

#HBC | ѕoup

oh right, who am i kidding, you can't reason with swiss.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Vote: Radical Fiction

I may remove this if they actually post on their hydra.

FragMental

Smash Rookie
I didn't ask before because I thought you were just playing around but have you had an prior experience playing with Koopa because of your continual reference? If not, where is that originating from? You also say that you don't much approve of RVS votes but this post seems to be RVS more than anything else as you indicate that his fluffy posts don't bother you. I don't even really agree with the sentiment that TTK is has been fluffing, he just hasn't posted much and the times he has posted have been mostly made of RVS responses.

I do expect some content from him upon his return, though.
I've had almost a year and a half's experience playing with my fair lady. That is why I declare these sentiments based off of my many observations with such a conniving little sneak except in bed.

Let me clarify. Other people initiating RVS is fine, it's just not my preferred method of playing despite being necessary. I only dabbled in such to get the attention of the little rascal, who should be replying at 4 AM in the morning in an essay allotted no less than 3000 words as per usual with a substantial number of quotes and reads.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Asidoh, what are you going to do about Gova and his chronic lurking? He does it as either alignment. Are you willing to lynch him today? I'll vote him if I can be fourth on the wagon.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
If it was practically anyone but Kuz posting like that, I'd read him as town for sure. However, Kuz generally knows what he's doing as scum, so I'm not gonna completely trust him just yet. At the same time, I have no inclination to lynch him right now.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Stop distracting me from writing this paper :mad:

@RF: You still havn't given me your scumpicks or your read on Armor nor have you explained your reasoning for voting Soup. Also where did that push for Gova come from? July is just as inactive, if not more. Why only focus on Gova?

@Asdioh: Thoughts on RF vs Soup.

@Soup: Why do you dislike Fynal? If you have no other scumpicks why is your vote on on him?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
@soup: what changed between your #112 and #138?

@RF: l2hydrapost

@armor: my 109 pl0x

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
That's all you have to say?

Respond to my 114. Also tell me your read on RadFic and give me two scumpicks.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Kantrip: If you were a dayvig and had to shoot someone right now who would it be and why? Thoughts on Fynal as well.

Kantrip

Kantplay
@kuz, why the unvote then? What was the thought process there? As for your questions:
If I were a dayvig I would probably shoot July or Gova just because I don't have enough info right now to feel confident in shooting anyone else. Fynal is pretty null for me right now. If I had to pick an alignment, I'd say he's leaning more town just because his questions have been well-placed. I could see townie intent behind them, but there's not too much content there.

@Radical Fiction, why aren't you posting in your hydra?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Soup: I think you're scum. I also think you know why I think you're scum. Did you specifically change your playstyle in any way to try and re-invent yourself once coming back from your laughably short hiatus or are you intentionally being shady for other reasons. I want scumpicks out of you and I want actual reasons for them. You've only scum hunted yet? Fine, gimme good reasoning for your town reads. Let me into your head so I can that town process whirring because right now you're either trying to change your playstyle and intentionally hide it, or you're scum.

Asdioh, Kantrip and FragMental are town.

Would be fine lynching RF, Soup, July and Gova for the moment.

Rest are null.

Back to writing this paper.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@kuz, why the unvote then? What was the thought process there? As for your questions:
If I were a dayvig I would probably shoot July or Gova just because I don't have enough info right now to feel confident in shooting anyone else. Fynal is pretty null for me right now. If I had to pick an alignment, I'd say he's leaning more town just because his questions have been well-placed. I could see townie intent behind them, but there's not too much content there.

@Radical Fiction, why aren't you posting in your hydra?
Because I'm still deciding which avenue to go down. I have a feeling I know what Soup is trying to do but I may be wrong and don't want to make that decision too hastily. I want his response to a few things before I lay my vote down.

I like your answer. You have a very nice way of plainly stating the intent behind your posts which makes them easy to analyze.

However, can you tell me what you think about Soup vs RadFic?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
EBWOP:

You've only scum hunted yet? Fine, gimme good reasoning for your town reads.
You havn't scum hunted yet? Fine, gimme good reasoning for your town reads.

Let me into your head so I can that town process whirring because right now you're either trying to change your playstyle and intentionally hide it, or you're scum.
Let me into your head so I can see that town process whirring because right now you're either trying to change your playstyle and intentionally hiding it, or you're scum.

Top Bottom