• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS 2 Now with Brackets, Vids, and Pics!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Why would I delete those replays?

Bass

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, haven't gone with Tommy to a tournament in a while, it was definitely fun.

San: Always a pleasure playing with you, hope you got home okay. But I do blame you for showing Cura how to use Ike so he could beat me up first round :(
Cura: Deff fun to play :p . ZSS dittos were pretty solid.
Vibe: Nice meeting you bro, hope you enjoyed the Coke, haha.
Mako: Nice meeting you as well.

I played a lot of friendlys with people, I don't remember any more names. But it was a good time nonetheless. Sorry if I met you and forgot your name. :p

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
1: Sanford Johnson -Was fun playing you. I hope I get to do so again because for some reason this matchup was very fun for me. Great job on first.
2: Xzax - You disapear for a while then come back beasting. You gotta come with me to DNA next weekend bro. Can't wait to beat you in more Snake dittos lmao lets gooooo!!
3: Chris Lumbus Sexy Toon Link, you had me cracking up the whole car ride with your nonsense.
4: Dr. G - The OOS killer!! I had fun teaming with you although we got beat up :p Great set btw, hope we get to settle our 1-1 record again sometime. Maybe at KTAR 5 :D
5: PikaPika! - Didn't know you were that hyper lol! You're an awesome guy. Hope to see you at some more stuff.
7: vVv Chibo - As always fun chillin with you and having you sit up front seat during our tourney journies. You better be coming to all my summer ones too!!
7: Ebo - Ggs today, mad fun talking with you this weekend. I'll show you how to fight Falco soon.
9: Vibe - My fault for not being able to play you in some friendlies. Great stuff in our doubles set, hope to see you at KTAR also.
9: Tusm - Get back in that practice dude. Awesome stuff in doubles.
9: Cura - Good set. Next time we are both at the same tourney we should friendly and I'll give you simple tips on how to fight Falco. Good stuff running this.
13: SMM1 - GAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! Our set was the gayest of gay!!!!! lmao!! Good stuff, you almost had me 3rd game.
13: TommyGreenShirt - I saw you do an awesome flip outta nowhwere lol.
13: Roxas - Thanks for coming with us dude. Next time imma bring Marvel so we can finally play each other.
Nintendude - Nice speaking to you. You're still really good at Melee, hope you can attend more possibly in the summer. Focus on school for now dude.
Jesiah - You're really good at Melee. Was fun watching you do some friendlies. Make sure to practice the ICs matchup in the future.

Had a great time guys. Luckily this tourney was during my spring break which is the only week during the semester that I can attend tournies. Hope to see some of you at KTAR 5 (check my sig) for Brawl. Hopefully I'll be able to make one of these tournies again. The drive wasn't bad at all.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I had a good time here. You could say I had a.....SEAT.

Shoutouts to the hosts for running the tourney smoothly.
Shoutouts to that couch I took a hot nap in.
Shoutouts to the girl pulling raffle tickets.
Shoutouts to the compnay that makes that pillow.
Shoutouts to Pikapika for letting me carry him in doubles.
Shoutouts to Ebo for begging me to enter singles, then taking me out of bracket.
Shoutouts to Keitaro for epic long drive splookens.
Shoutouts to Eeveee for being good at Pokemon Puzzle League.
Shoutouts to the guy at the BK drive thru having the balls to give seven people in an SUV the finger.
Shoutouts to Chibo for giving him money after everyone else said don't.
Shoutouts to the people listening to my trash talk during those Melee matches.

That is all.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Frannie and Matt - Thank you for organizing one of the most pleasant and well-run tournaments I have ever been to. The venue was awesome, the atmosphere was chill, there were ample setups, and other than starting late all of the brackets were seeded and run superbly. I couldn't have asked for anything better from a local tournament.

My fellow Cornellians - I'm so proud of all of you guys for showing NYS who's boss lol. We dominated this tournament. Good job Peter coming out of nowhere and taking down the region's big names and meeting me in winners finals, and props to Chris [Nainsoo] for 5th at his first ever real Melee tournament. San you're ridiculous as always, and good job getting 9th in a game you don't even play LOL

Ben [hamburglar] - Again thank you so much for the ride. It's all thanks to you that the day went so smoothly for all of us. Sucks that 64 wasn't actually all that big but we still got some quality matches in nonetheless, and I hope you had a good time despite not getting much play time until later in the day. Next time we play I'll have to give you some Kirby practice so you don't lose to Chris haha

Richard [Rykard] - lol I don't know what to do about your Doc and Luigi. I gotta figure that one out. Sucks you couldn't stay for singles:( I think you could have made top-5 easily with the way you were playing in Doubles.

Jesse [JesiahTEG] - You got WAY better since we last played like 3 years ago. That Fox is really fast and tricky, and watching your Marth trash Peter's Falco like that was ridiculous. Work on the ICs matchup a bit and you'll be back on track in your 'Quest to be the Best'.

ManaLord - Glad we finally got to play. I was impressed - you were a lot better than I expected and you seemed pretty comfortable in the matchup compared to everyone else I played at the tournament. Good job winning that crazy close money match. We'll definitely have a rematch next time.

Ag - wait Ag means Silver and not "agg"? You totally had me fooled with that lol. You gave me a really hard time in our matches and I was impressed by your gameplay. Wish we could have played more.

Erk, Beta - Nice Foxes. I kept mixing you guys up all day. Whoops.

Ronny - Were you the Peach player or was that your teammate? Well anyway you guys have some really good teamwork and you're really good at trapping people in bad positions with Peach spam on platforms. Nice work defeating Peter and me in doubles.

Keitaro, Xzax - Good seeing you guys again! Sorry I don't play Brawl anymore:(

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Nice work Nintendude, Jesse, Peter, and Bananalord.

Kind of weird that Nintendude and Jesse were on the same side of the bracket. Probably wouldn't have altered the top 3 spots anyway though.

Rykard

Smash Ace
1: Nintendude - congrats on taking first place! i wish i could have been there to cheer you on, but it was nice getting the play by play from everyone's text messages. hopefully we will get to travel to more tournaments together this semester.
2: JesiahTEG - sad we didnt get to play any singles friendlies but your fox was tough to handle in teams. I feel like just from the 2 matches we played against you and pika i have learned that i need to be more patient in certain matchups where i normally rush in
3: Peter - AWESOME JOB PETER! i wish i could have seen your run through the winners bracket cause it must have been something else to watch. I still don't understand your falco at all cause i feel like i should do better against it than i actually do, but it is my goal now to beat you consistently by the end of this year
4: ManaLord - your falcon was a pain in the butt in teams. I'm not used to ones as agressive as yours was so i just didn't know what to do in those teams matches. I wish we could have played friendlies though!
5: Nainsoo - DUUUDDEEE the Jiggs are up is the best team ever. I had so much fun teaming with you even though i felt like you carried me most of the time. we will have to do this again and improve our teamwork so that we can beat everyone next time. and awesome job in singles too! i wish i could have stayed to see you play
5: PikaPika! - another person i only got a taste of in the doubles bracket. i wish we could have played together before i had to leave though
7: Beta - awesome friendlies with you for like half an hour lol. your fox is very tricky
7: Cura - your jiggs gave us so many problems in teams until i switched over to Doc but it was too late. I look forward to playing you again in the future cause i want a rematch! and good job hosting the tournament. it was a lot of fun
9: Sanford Johnson - thank you for being my travel buddy and helping me around the bus system and giving me a place to stay overnight. you did so much for me this weekend and i cannot thank you enough. good job in melee! and congrats on taking home the gold in brawl doubles and singles
9: Spamus - awesome job getting 9th place! i had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you and reflecting your charge shots lol
13: Erk - our teams matches were really close and made me worry that we were going to get knocked out in the first round. wish we could have played more though :(
17: Rykard - how did you get 17th when you didnt even enter singles? anyways, you have a lot to work on for next time
17: Perfect Agent - your marth is going to be amazing some day, but i dont want you to give up on Ganon! awesome job and i hope you get to go to more tournaments this semester!

also, shoutouts to the girls who were helping to run the tournament with Cura cause you helped me a lot in finding my way back home

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I got one of my projects pushed back a few days, so I'm going to spend the next few hours trying to upload some matches from the tourney on my wii. I'm not sure if whole sets were recorded but w/e we'll see.

Matches Saved on my Wii

Game 1 and Game 3 of Dr. G vs Xzax

PikaPika! vs Chibo

PikaPika! vs Xzax

Game 1 and Game 3 of san vs Keitaro

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
YUNG HUMMAAAAAAAAA~~~
Alright I am back from my weekend of zany adventures and hoodlum antics, I will try and get everyone if for some reason I forgot you or you want one tell me hahaha :)

First, some general stuff: thank you everyone for coming out to this! People from all over the state, new and old, good and bad (LOOL), melee and brawl; couldn't happen without all the people coming, props to you all! way to bring the community closer

Cura- you are just so bad I have to lose to you on purpose sometimes, it's okay you'll never beat me so just accept it. hahaha oh that trashtalk, you are on point with that ****... although when it falls flat it's hilarious, we gotta bring that trash talk to real tourny matches. thank you so much for hosting the tourny, even more for housing me, and even more for teaming! please hold another event or two or fests or something or anything so we can get some more in before you're out of NY. TY and i hope your butt doesn't hurt too much from all the paddling :)

Frannie- BEST TO EVARRRR. Thank you as well for the housing and hosting of this amazing time, I am very happy and grateful that this event was what it was, very pleased. Killer venue you ran things excellently, and good jorb at getting the results up and giving me the tip to get first post hehehe. TY again for the weekend, Let's get something going soon !

Nintendude- Congrats on winning... I will keep this short and sweet... you are lucky you didn't face me in bracket... hahaha just playin around, I got some thangs to say! So glad you could make it, awesome meeting you FINALLY, glad we got that MM in and **** it was retardedly close honestly but it was an awesome set, I should've banned FD I wasn't thinking about that, you got me good there no plats to escape to for me, maybe you'll get me next time tho hehehe ;) Mad props to you again, I will see more of you in the future and we will have more epic sets to play.

Jesse- learn matchup, achieve total victory, that is all for smash. We've got some things to take care of in the future; keep striving, be well, and I will try to do the same. till next time nugga

Neil (pikapika namesearch)- oh u. glad you made it out and thanks for letting us use your car hahaha yo we got lost as **** sorry I burned a little gas lmao. get to winning in brawl and get off that MvC **** unless you are making dat $$$. good shiii

Peter- congrats on beating me and pika in tourny, you have very solid gameplay, you deserved third! I will not john, I'm just gonna say if we play again in tourny you're going down down down :)

Nainsoo- We played a lot, I am glad you made it out to this and got a lot of experience in, you did an awesome job. Really good peach, I had tons of fun playing you in friendlies and our tourny set was fun. Keep training, I hope you learned a lot and have been inspired to come out even more, it would be cool to see you more in the future!

Rykard- good ****! we didn't get to play singles but I could tell you got some skills from our doubles play, next time we will be sure to get more in; was lots of fun!

guys who knew my name from gamefaqs- I didn't catch your names I don't think, but it was definitely awesome playing you guys you did quite well in doubles that's for sure (the two of you that entered, there were three of you though right???) Where are you all from?? We gotta get more games in next time, GAMEFAQS IS WIN ALSO BTW, gfaqs > smashboards

Erk- good **** beatin cura in that MM. awesome friendlies n tenchaichi all night n day. baby carrots are godly. keep up the good **** w fox I know I'll be seeing you in cuse again soon, lets fest and get on that venue with beta!

Beta- ahhh beta, you are always more technical and I love it. that falco is hot, keep working on it, you'll figure if you wanna go fox or falco more the more you play them both imo, keep up the practicin at night with the lights off. GGs all weekend and i'll see you soon ofc, get on dat venuuuue

RTF- ggs, really fun **** with teams tenchaiichi and our friendlies, more next time !

Hubble- damn loko hahaha so random but good. falcon only all day from here on out, no reason to be any other way, good ish n we kill that **** called life

Amber- <3 your smash book, that's amazing. you have improved a lot and will become a very formidable player with the attitude you have, it was nice seeing you

Silverspawn- we didn't play suckaaa next time!

San- good ****, keep it up in melee you can become really good imo! grats on brawl ofc keep reppin our region!

Spamus- hahaha oh spamus, you ;)

Pyro- ya we no play :( be more demanding next time and drag me to a setup hahahaha

Zanda, anub, ethan- I'm clumping you all together because you guys are all pretty tight and definnitely wicked legit, keep it up, I like what I saw from all of you and wicked GGS!

nightro- ah weed, copious amounts of it, smoking in sketchy places, and generally being high. and oh yeah if you commentate my matches i will yell at you to STFU lmao. good **** this weekend! hope the concert was awesome

Flaw- questions, I am glad you were asked people how to achieve what you want, it's hard when you hit road blocks sometimes. here is my advice to you. reaction time, prediction, and punishment, keep improving them!

Tusm- was it u yelling SOMERSAULT SOMERSAULT SOMERSAULT during my melee matches when i uaired *****es to death? i am the **** captain falcon hahaha good **** i was entertained :)

Sharky- brawl- was LOL. lets get something going in cuse real soon and lets make it happen!

other cornell guys- good ****, glad you all made it out en mass and i hope you had a blast n played a lot

PA and new jersey brawl ppl- i don't know any of yall since i am an old melee player but i **** faces and next time i'll introduce myself, good **** placing well but san is just tooo grood, thanks for making the treck out hope yall enjoyed yourselves

good **** everyone! i will always appear sporadically at tournaments, so who knows when i'll be seein ya, but count on it that you will :) GGS AND SICK TOURNY

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I only have five sets from my setup recorded since only a few people wanted to use it like Nintendude.

San + Cura vs Chibo + Xzaz
Nintendude vs Ag
Nintendude vs Hubble
Nintendude vs JesiahTEG
Nintendude vs Peter

Luckily my rate of matches with desyncs is back to normal and only the first match that got recorded was a little messed up at the beginning. (Nintendude vs Ag)

I'll post links when I do shoutouts. Videos will be uploaded here: http://www.youtube.com/user/sandaasu1010/

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Awesome.

@Chibo
I wished I had the 2nd match of me vs Keitaro and my GF set vs Xzax to fix what I did wrong.

All vids up!

Dr Grandpa (DK) vs Xzax (Falco) 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NADcoIUIC-M
Dr Grandpa (DK) vs Xzax (MK) 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioVhrXtcFs

PikaPika! (Pikachu) vs ChiboSempai (R.O.B.) 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJTtP2-7KQc
PikaPika! (Pikachu) vs ChiboSempai (ROB) 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW7cNKEXYN4

PikaPika! (Pikachu) vs Xzax (MK) 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6o_0st7Pg
PikaPika! (Pikachu) vs Xzax (MK) 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2OW6j0PCE

San (Ike) vs Keitaro (Falco) 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4h6-y1jnsk
San (Ike) vs Keitaro (Falco) 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7UnHUQXZMU

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, for a first tournament, I guess that was okay. Gotta start somewhere, I suppose.

Well, Jeremy, if you don't like Rainbow Cruise, I'll choose Congo Jungle N64 instead.

I believe I played a few Doubles Friendlies (in Brawl) with San. I was Toon Link, Peach, and Link, and he was Ike all three times. Honestly, I felt as if I was just in his way...

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nah, they were fun lol. I didn't feel like you were in the way. Hope you come to more events if you can.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Rykard, everyone's like that a little bit when they don't have many (recent) videos of themselves up. Or at least I was.

I guess people don't know that I play FFAs with other college students most weekends at Cornell on a laggy TV so I have fun either way XD.

Bass

Smash Rookie
So, I believe I achieved a record at this. In a friendly doubles match, I killed San in the first 10 seconds of the match.

Too bad you couldn't have saved that game San. Wasn't on your wii tho. ;P

P.S. ZSS PIECES ARE LEGIT.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
haha san i was kidding about that. i just hope that doubles losers semis/finals got recorded
Actually I only keep you around so you can keep jab d-smashing me with Doc, forcing me to retaliate by wobbling you on Rainbow Cruise until we both get scrolled off the stage:laugh:

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
op updated with aib link, for those that are interested.

pictures pending. matt (cura) has the stuff so maybe he'll post or something. Huge shout outs later. For now, thank you to everyone who attended this tournament. I had an awesome time. I hope everyone got to see the Relay for Life illustrations that Kim (she was at the Reg. table) made for everyone. That picture will go up shortly. I would love to see all of you at the next tournament (AXS 3 probably won't be until next semester). Thank you to all the OOSers that could attend.

And special shoutouts to Tusm, who pulled on my
strings.

edit: I'm sure the donations will be very much appreciated. :]

Love,
The TO <3

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
1: Nintendude : Good Job winning da tourny. We didnt get any singles, lets get some next time. Also you and your cornel gang are way too good not to come to our tournys anymore i best be seeing you more now.

2: JesiahTEG : Cant win em all bro, you got em next time. get back to work on da blog >.>

3: Peter YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!1!!: your hella good dude def gotta get more games in at the next tourny

4: ManaLord : That C falc is sick stick with it bro and come to more tournys/fests

5: Nainsoo : yooo good ****, specially considering it was your 2cnd tourny( sorry if I misheard that) you def gotta come out again.

5: PikaPika! : So damn clutch, i will be beating you next tourny.

7: Cura : Smash president good stuff this tourny bro

9: Sanford Johnson : so beast in both games good shiz

9: Ag: Good set, Donkey Kongo ****ed you over. Also I dont think we've been to a tournament and not had to play each other?

9: Spamus: Good stuff bro no flat tire dis time lol

9: RTF: whoah we didnt get to play, that was prolly my bad next time fer sure

13: Pyro: Same as above my bad

13: Erk: Tough break bro you got em next time

13: Zaandaa: My brother Zondah stop trying to interrupt bomb jumps

13: anub : yo jeremy we only got to play few games next time lets get some more

17: Nightroglycerine: hella chill guy right here hope you didnt get butt ***** on your adventure

17: Hubble: Nice to see you at a tourny again heard your getting more serious/motivated i hope so bro

17: Flaw : Ehh you cant win em all man, you def got em next time. im always saying your underrating now you gotta prove me right

25: Ogs Uniden: yooo bro send me that code so i got scv all in your ***

Sharkums: know your in a little slump right now but we'll get you outa it dawg

Pa guys : Thanks fer coming

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Eevee: Good job on hosting the tournament! you did alot of work while i goofed offed and played games.

For everyone who doesnt know this is frannies (eevees) tournament, im just co-hosting

1: Nintendude ($126.50) - Nice meeting you, hopefully you can maintain a top spot in the next tournament, this time ill remember to ban wobbling!

2: JesiahTEG ($69.00) - Didnt get to talk with you to much this tournament, good job in singles and doubles. Maybe this loss will put you back on track with your goals.

3: Peter ($23.00) - Nice job, was very impressed by how you played. Wasnt expecting you to get 3rd place and beat all the players that you did but I think you caused a lot of upsets this tournament so it was very amusing to watch.

4: ManaLord ($11.50) - ***** you to hard before the tournament, felt bad when we actually had to play. You had that scared look in you eye.. there was no way i could take the easy win. So your welcome.

5: Nainsoo - Good job placing as well as you did in both singles and doubles. Work on your puff mu some and you'll be too good.

7: Beta - *****

9: Sanford Johnson - Nice job in melee, but of us dont play the game which is why we both play puff. And i think thats why we still ****.

9: Ag - It was fun watching you almost beat nintendude till you got wobbled lol.

9: Spamus - Good friendlys at my place, stop by again soon.

9: RTF - Close Set. I think this may be the first time ive ever beaten you, usually you **** me. and Lol at the phantom rest.

13: Pyro - Thanks for decided to come out and recording some matches we need to get more friendlys in.

13: Erk - *****

13: Zaandaa - sorry to hear about you computer hopefully it will work again.

17: Nightroglycerine - Had a close set, very well played.

1: Sanford Johnson ($99.00) - Easy win in teams as always . :] We need to play more teams together and maybe more singles.

2: Xzax ($54.00) - Fun money match, i need to practice ics more grabbed you way to much to have lost that set.

3: Chris Lumbus ($18.00) - Good match in tournament, this was my second time ive played TL, not since i played jash in like 09. Im confident I can beat you, we should money match next time your here!

4: Dr. G ($9.00) - Great job, glad you managed to find a ride as well thanks to flaw. I enjoy watching you play its extremely funny Lol.

5: Keitaro - More friendlys next time, i should have gone ics or pikachu Lol.

13: Roxas - Good set, i know both Peach and diddy extremely well. The bomb pull was funny though Lol

17: Mako -17th?

17: Sharky - I think its time to drop yoshi

17: Bass - Beast set, I wasnt sand bagging either. Underestimated you and almost lost because of it! Lol Good job.

Thanks for coming out everyone who did it was alot of fun and you can expect another soon. Videos on the front page! ill upload pictures soon theres about 60 of them.

Edit: This is cura Lol

double edit: Frannie stop losing in ppl as well. Love you! :D

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
but cura. if were both confident we can beat each other one of us have to be wrong.

i mean lets act lik i didnt tech ya upb twice

Top Bottom