• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS 2 Now with Brackets, Vids, and Pics!

Bass

Smash Rookie
Thanks Cura, I've been playing against Tommy a lot as ZSS, so I really don't have much practice against other really good mains besides Sonic. How I play is hit or miss because I don't know how to play matchups. I had a lot of fun playing you though. I was glad you picked ZSS and Ike, because I didn't want to get completely ***** against MK. Thank you for underestimating me hahaha.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
cura needs to upload pictures he has the memory card for them to be uploaded but we're both on spring break so we're feeling pretty lazy.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
His computer if actually broken, I dont know if the videos will ever been up

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'm fine with that. But other than the Next Best what's left =(

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
All:

I apologize for my sluggish TO responsibilities. I owe many of you shout outs, and pictures in the least. Spring Break ended for me yesterday, and while I'd love to show some uploads of the media, I can't since my connection isn't the best (I'm tethering from my phone). I have heard a few questions arise, and the specific one I'd like to address is when AXS 3 will be taking place. I'm unhappy to report that it is unlikely I will be throwing a tournament in the summer, seeing as though I have an internship abroad (I'm so excited :]). On the other hand, I am happy to report that there is definitely going to be another tournament in the fall semester - and I hope to see it get even bigger. Thanks to all of you who made it to this one, and I promise that pictures will be up by tomorrow evening. You're all great, and I'm sure I will see you all soon.

Take care,
Frannie <3

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
all

op's been updated with pictures. sorry my pic-taking tapered off as the evening progressed. i'll get everything next time :]

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'm in more pictures than I expected, but I guess that means I'm cool.

Shoutout johns. I definitely enjoyed playing friendlies though, so good stuff to those people and others I played in tournament.

I still have the videos I listed earlier because I saved my hard drive, but they might take forever (at least 3 or 4 weeks) to upload because I can't access them for a while.

Also, my next tournament (the next one in upstate New York) is April 16th.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300240

Top Bottom