• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axs 2

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm a junior in high school, so if APEX 2012 is during the summer, I'll have graduated by then.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
apex 2012 is going to be the same time of year that pound is this year.

At least it was planned for winter the last tiem i checked.

Kydo

Smash Cadet
This would be my first Brawl tourney ever! ( if i can get a ride from my parents that is)

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
Hey. If anyone is coming up from the NYC area, I need a way to get down to around New York after the tournament is over. If anyone going back downstate has an extra car seat, please let me know, I would gladly compensate for gas/other expenses. I'm also willing to be dropped off in the area at your convenience; I wouldn't add much extra time to the trip, in other words.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
OP has been updated:
*parking
*attendance
*previous events
*more venue pics

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Good! Would like to see how RPI is progressing in both games.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll be getting one of those fancy-pants cameras for this. I hope all of you are photogenic-ish.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Frannie, I would like you to get a solo picture of every player that comes to this tournament.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295100

I know you would like to be a part of this.

I'll look into it more - but it definitely looks like something I'd love to do :]

Never mind! I don't think I'll be doing this. That's a lot of work for me - and I understand that other people could do it, but I'm personally uncomfortable with executing it.

I hope it goes well though!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well I wasnt expecting you to do the editting and such, but since you said you would be bringing a camera and taking pictures anyway, I figured just taking solo pix of everyone wouldnt be too much to ask.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
go ahead and grab your camera and take pictures of everyone than kyle, the camera absolutely loves me

Top Bottom