• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axs 2

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure I can go to this now, but Kwan said he can't. On that note, I'm interested in a cool Melee teammate.

I can bring a Wii with Brawl and Melee, a tv, my recording stuff, a 64 with Smash, and no usable 64 controllers.

altairian

Smash Lord
Sorry guys it looks like I'm not gonna be able to make this anymore =(

Weekly League of Legends tournaments are starting up next weekend, and unfortunately I pretty much had to choose between that and this. =\
I love you guys but I'm actually good at LoL so I want to put my focus toward that. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one, but this one just isn't possible between work and getting my team together.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Good News: Will be heading back to Syracuse Friday, March 11 for mid-semester break.

Bad News: Will be heading to Florida that same night.

Sorry guys.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
There will be a smash 64 side event commencing at 4:00pm. :] bring your controller/64s if you can, ya'll.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Turn out for the n64 side event should be good, theres a surprising amount of interest if it goes well we will keep it as our main side event. Cant wait to see whose good, n64 is amusing to watch. And im going to enter of course

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Two questions:

1. Is the n64 tourney played on n64s or on Virtual Console?
2. If on the n64, would it be possible for me to borrow a controller? I didn't bring any of mine to school.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
The tournament will be held on the Nintendo 64 not virtual console, there will be controller provided i cant guaranteed they are amazing controllers so i encourage people to bring theirs if they can.

Sharky

Smash Master
I should be able to bring four good controllers to this, so people should be good.

and **** just got real, nintendude's about to **** face at this

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Good news! You can now put down on the confirmed list me, 4 other Cornell smashers (in addition to San), and hamburglar (a ssb64 player from Binghamton). I believe hamburglar is bringing 2 n64s, a bunch of controllers, and possibly a recording setup. There may even be additional Cornell players in attendance since we have room for 4 more people in our cars.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Good news! You can now put down on the confirmed list me, 4 other Cornell smashers (in addition to San), and hamburglar (a ssb64 player from Binghamton). I believe hamburglar is bringing 2 n64s, a bunch of controllers, and possibly a recording setup. There may even be additional Cornell players in attendance since we have room for 4 more people in our cars.
wowowwowow awesome :reverse:

Look forward to playing you (in melee)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I need some input on how much to charge for the n64 side event, Keep in mind that it is a side event. I want to make it low enough that people not to good at the game may be encourage to participate but high enough for those coming solely for the n64 event (which there are some) have something worth coming for and playing for. So give me some input and the entry fee will be finalized this weekend.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'd recommend $5. Cheap enough that people unfamiliar with the game might still want to enter, but with enough money in the pot to be worth playing for. Any chance of a cheap side ssb64 doubles tourney? I doubt there would be many teams so it could probably finish really quickly, especially because I think we'll have a decent amount of n64 setups.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Do you still play Brawl at all Nintendude? I remember you beat Chillin way back in it but you've been unheard of since then regarding brawl.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I kind of dropped Brawl and went back to Melee. I entered Brawl at Apex for fun and won 1 game in my pool XD
The only matchup I know how to play is Ike because I go to school with San LOL

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Id be down for a double event for n64. But with 5 events already being planned i dont want to plan 6. However if time permits and there is enough interest it can be arranged. That or draft crews for brawl or melee

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
i'm pretty excited for this.

and that bed pillow thing will be raffled off. those that get top 3 in all their events will be entered into the raffle.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Please email me if you will be the driver for you car (frannie.monasterio@gmail.com) so you can get your parking pass. attachment will be in pdf format for everyone's convenience. op will have map of where to park shortly

edit: map link for parking.

edit 2: that line sucks.

Sharky

Smash Master
$5 sounds pretty good to me for 64.

edit: eevee has your swf name always had 3 e's at the end? o.O

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
op updated:

added logo
added sponsor
modified schedule for 64