• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

Acton

Smash Journeyman
sorry i took really long to see this. haven't looked at the thread. Um i play melee mostly with like every character but some brawl with dedede/pikachu. who is your friend? perhaps i may know him
Sean Higgins, he was a CS major, he worked as a grounds keeper or w/e at DCC lol. Are you coming up from poughkeepsie, or are you going to college in ithaca? If your coming up from poughkeepsie and your driving and have seats I have a friend who might be interested in going with you so he could hang with me, he'd pay gas money. He plays brawl casually tho, not competitively, but I don't think you'd care if it means money in your pocket lol. He lives in hyde park, not the same friend I was talking about above though.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yeah, I saw that, but...

...who do you use in teams?

P.S. - Kyle, get me dates in a hurry. If this tournament is going down, I need information.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Depending on who my partner is, most likely either TL, or Sonic...

or if my partner is a good Marth teammate then I might go Marth.

...that doesn't answer your question? xD

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
In order for me to make this I'm gonna have to raise my Physics grade by like 10 points.

Class is hard as hell.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Srsly? Dude I should get your aim. Mine is piedisliker, same as my SWF username just w/o caps. Only thing I'm worried about is that you most likely forgot a bunch of shiz because it must've been a while since then.

If you don't have AIM, then I guess I could just pm you, but that'd be kinda awkward and could take a while.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Ah, I don't have msn instant messenger and I guess you don't have aim.

Well, too lazy to do it now and gotta worry more about hw. I'll get an msn later. xD

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
I also beasted physics, both in HS and last year in college. Feel free to IM me whenever, if you wanna ask anything.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Oh, thought sn was a typo. Also thanks for support, Spamus.

I think Imma just have to ace the next few tests in the class and my grade can shoot up. It'll be hard but iirc one towards the end of the marking period is 10% or 20% of its grade.

Also, I figured out that my best chance against MK is to pick random stages they probably aren't experienced on. I wish Green Greens was legal, because I beasted on it my first time playing it in a serious set.

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
What the **** kind of marking periods do you have that (a)It's late enough into it that your grade is cause for concern yet (b) you still have "the next few tests" to make up for it?? You have tests every other day or something?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Well, technically, I got a preview of my grades halfway through the year, AKA progress reports. Some give just Pass/Fail, mine is an actual grade range. Ex: 85-89.

The tourney will probably be just before the Marking Period ends, but my dad's gonna want to know how I'll be doing at the time in order to go. I think the Marking Period ends like a week after the tourney. I won't have an exact report card for him to see, it'll just have to be myself explaining how I've been able to (or not been able to) raise my grade since then.

Also: Hyped for this even if I can't make it. I mean the results should be really interesting to see and I bet TommyGreenShirt'll beat someone around MOSS's level.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Smurf is hosting a tourney in Philly for people not going to Dallas, so I don't think PA's going to this anymore. :urg:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: At this rate, nobody's going to Dallas.

Kyle, let's do teams and take that sh*t, LOL.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Dallas is just way too soon/way too expensive to really thinking about going if you haven't bought a ticket yet... Unfortunate about PA players. Right after I learned to hear Xzax's name correctly, instead of Exex. And tbqh, I'd rather support the upstate NY tourney scene.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
We need more GOOD players. Like, we got our PR, and our mentionables, which is only about 15 people.
People need to step it up so we got more people to talk **** to other regions so they'll come up, and we can take their money.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll work my way to go to this. Screw MLG. Stil lworking out my plan to get a ride. IF I can't,I'll have to bus it up to this thing.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dallas is just way too soon/way too expensive to really thinking about going if you haven't bought a ticket yet... Unfortunate about PA players. Right after I learned to hear Xzax's name correctly, instead of Exex. And tbqh, I'd rather support the upstate NY tourney scene.

Didnt you go to a tourney in mass instead of coming to the last NY tourney?

We need more GOOD players. Like, we got our PR, and our mentionables, which is only about 15 people.
People need to step it up so we got more people to talk **** to other regions so they'll come up, and we can take their money.

Lol at "our PR and our mentionables". Half our PR isnt even mentionables.

**** you that **** im going to this :0
the best ^^^
AROUUUUUUNNNNDDDDD...
:yoshi: At this rate, nobody's going to Dallas.

Kyle, let's do teams and take that sh*t, LOL.
YO, its f**kin Done son.
I said I'm gonna be here, so I'm gonna be here. Still looking for MM's, too. I only have one, and a maybe one lined up.
Well I know James is tryna get on that revenge status, Cura probably is too. and if pikapika thinks he can beat you (which he probably does) he'll probably do it too.
Nah, don't say that. I suck, you got this.

stop downing yourself so much dark, its depressing. especially when I have to say that I lost to you... lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Boy you sheould be ashamed for losing to a wack as Peach

I was kidding. I think I am slowling getting back my 2008, 2009 Pro status with Peach again. Soon I'll be back to my normal self with skills. Just pissed it took me nearly a year.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Goggles you shouldnt speak about a region your not part of. Drk Peach do your best to come out here, If you dont bus i can probably pick you up and bring you to my place assuming you come on friday, not sure what saturday is going to look like since i will be running the tournament.

Tusm im always down for some low stakes money matches if your interested, nothing above 3 $

Glad PA is coming to this still, Look forward to seeing everyone again!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Goggles you shouldnt speak about a region your not part of.

lawl, you obviously havent seen me in the Louisiana, Georgia, NYC/LI, NJ, Florida, and Texas threads.

I talk about what I know.

also, vibe, when I said we are mad underrated, I can only assume that at the time I was refering to pikapika, san, and myself. None of whom are really underrated anymore.

Top Bottom