• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AXS - Syracuse, NY 11.06

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Goggles you shouldnt speak about a region your not part of. Drk Peach do your best to come out here, If you dont bus i can probably pick you up and bring you to my place assuming you come on friday, not sure what saturday is going to look like since i will be running the tournament.
I don't have a ride to get to this. Our plan for that backl fired. So only way for me to go is to take the bus. And lookibg at these prices, it is hella expensive. I don't know how I am gonna pull this off. I not think it cost so much for a bus ride up there.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Not sure on bus prices of that sort but im sure someone from our region (Probably Sharky) could find out the cheapest bus rates and let you know what your options are.

Sharky

Smash Master
Not sure on bus prices of that sort but im sure someone from our region (Probably Sharky) could find out the cheapest bus rates and let you know what your options are.
cheapest round trip would be going with megabus, which would amount to a $56 trip. I'd assume that someone could pick you up at the bus station, but if not it would only be $1.25 to catch a bus downtown and transfer onto a bus to cura's apartment, or to SU for the tourney.

edit: is jash still considering coming up?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
cheapest round trip would be going with megabus, which would amount to a $56 trip. I'd assume that someone could pick you up at the bus station, but if not it would only be $1.25 to catch a bus downtown and transfer onto a bus to cura's apartment, or to SU for the tourney.

edit: is jash still considering coming up?
That 56 bucks. Is all that round trip or just one way?

And I have not gotten incontact with Jash yet. Going to this was my idea. And I wasnted to invite jash with me.It woule be me him and our friend that also plays Toon Link. But he loves melee so might just go crazy with that.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
That 56 bucks. Is all that round trip or just one way?

And I have not gotten incontact with Jash yet. Going to this was my idea. And I wasnted to invite jash with me.It woule be me him and our friend that also plays Toon Link. But he loves melee so might just go crazy with that.
Round trip.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Let me know if i need to provide transportation for you. Come friday if you can it will make it easier, Ill house you and you can just come with us to the tournament.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Rather get everything out the way now. I might need housing for one day. Cause I might head back to NYC after the tourny. If not, I might need 2 day housing. For now, just going for one. And yea, I never been up there before so not sure how thise buses and trains work. I might need that pick up.

So how much you want for gas and housing?

Sharky

Smash Master
iirc I've never seen him charge specifically for housing, there might be a 1-2 dollar venue fee for the fest on friday but that's it. Dunno about gas, it isn't a very long trip though.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Gonna do my best to get to this (gotta talk to Alt about getting a ride up there though). Maybe I can finally play some with you all :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
was interested then saw jash + Kingtoon. No thanks heheehehe

lol, we have mad metaknights over here now, they wont even make it to you in the brackets dawg.

also, TUNA IN THE HOUSE?!!?
Snap! its over for you melee kids, i feel bad for yall. this kid is about to crush mad souls up in here

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
was interested then saw jash + Kingtoon. No thanks heheehehe
What, the so called beast snaked scare of toon links? You are snake . You have a broken high tier. I'm freaking Peach and no damm character in this game puts fear in me. Metas, snakes and falcos can play gay on me all they wan't I'll go in their faces ready to beat the **** out of them.........with a darn mid tier.

Grow some balls fatal.

KID, don't think cause you have metas, that we can't take em. Or you are gonna be really dissapointed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
snake sucks man...
Lets see, snakes sucks to a point where you and otheer good snakes can at least place well in all types of tournies and make money............damm, snake is booty.

Let my character have some of snakes quality and watch me win money alot.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
What, the so called beast snaked scare of toon links? You are snake . You have a broken high tier. I'm freaking Peach and no damm character in this game puts fear in me. Metas, snakes and falcos can play gay on me all they wan't I'll go in their faces ready to beat the **** out of them.........with a darn mid tier.

Grow some balls fatal.

OMG lol

way to tell it like it is

*+2 respect points*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVw1xUcvNk

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Drk peach hit me up on aim for housing and gas stuff.

Fatal come
Kaylo and kt come.
Tuna come.

That is all

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
People scared of a lil Peach and toon link? Oh come on now. Even got snakes scared to come out here cause of a lil kid that loves to throw his toys at people.

Top Bottom