• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
when ever I see/hear **** I think about how bad thugz feels after he just destroyed by some one really bad

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'll definitely see about coming out to these. Maybe I'll even donate to the Melee pot :p
I'd be down for $10 MVC.
Also, it looks like there's already scheduling problems galore but if it's possible you might want to keep an eye on my tournaments as well. A lot of the MvC players are gonna be at mine if we're overlapping so that might hurt your turnout.

But yeah, I'll definitely let my guys know about this and see if we can make a good showing for Marvel!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo I'll definitely see about coming out to these. Maybe I'll even donate to the Melee pot :p
I'd be down for $10 MVC.
Also, it looks like there's already scheduling problems galore but if it's possible you might want to keep an eye on my tournaments as well. A lot of the MvC players are gonna be at mine if we're overlapping so that might hurt your turnout.

But yeah, I'll definitely let my guys know about this and see if we can make a good showing for Marvel!
Awesome to hear this.
Oh you already got all the dates, my bad. I'll do my best to avoid them with mine.
Yeah, Juggleguy and I were scheduling around eachother. Hopefully non of us have clashing dates.

Also, Aaron 2 things.
1.) Would you mind helping Boxxy host MvC3 if you do come to these? I have like no idea of what to do with MvC3
2.) Can you advertise this on SRK. Their forums confuse me.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Looks good. I'll be at most of these. There is an increased Melee player base out in Metro Detroit during the summer, so I definitely think Melee can be successful in this circuit. Ally's just salty that he gets 4 stocked by Juggleguy in Falcon dittos.
Not salty O.O with my 0 day practice in that game I'm just a scrub who was gaven a controller one day and kept the same status (and beats other scrubs)

And nvm may 14 seems impossible for me, Next one fo sure though Good luck with this

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yessss actual mvc3 tourneys. don't know how often I can make it out to those, but I wouldn't mind filling the pot once and a while

what system do u guys use? I'm a scrubby 360 pad player :x

mvc3 dubs/teams is basically the smash equivalent of a crew battle but you only keep count of wins

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I think I should make it more clear, but the Circuit pot is only going towards singles atm. I haven't decided if it will go towards doubles yet.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If you're putting it towards doubles then that means everyone will have to stick with one partner for the entire circuit. Not sure how feasible it is with our recent drop in activity (it should pick up again soon since summer is coming :DDDD ).

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah, also that means the points would get ****ed up easily. So yeah I guess I'll stick to the circuit pot as just singles only.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
aw ya baby me and lain are winnin dat pot

pun intended
Dog im sorry to inform you of this but me and jon are going which means this isnt true :/

Doubles Results:
1. Mesa and Rabbi ($100000) :metaknight:/:metaknight:
2. Lain and Gio (2 grams) :metaknight:/:metaknight:

At least the :metaknight: to not :metaknight: ratio is strong.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I don't mind helping run it, and I'll post it up on srk some time soon for ya.

Boxxy - We're running 360 due to the frame rate slowdowns on PS3 (our first tourney was on PS3, and after that nobody wanted to continue on that console lol) so your pad scrubbyness can be tolerated :p Although I shouldn't talk **** cause we get destroyed by a pad player all the time in SF as well.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Can there be something like the lowest score gets dropped? The way it is now, if someone went to 4 of the 5 and won at all 4 of them, they would lose in the point system to someone who got 2nd at all 5 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom