• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LMAO

In all seriousness, I think you bring up a valid point.

Or at the very least change the point system to where there is a bigger gap in between 1st and 2nd. Like 1200 for 1st or something. I do think the point values are really close together. Like 3rd and 1st don't even have that big of a point difference though its so much harder to win a tournament than to get 3rd.

Like Kansas, Missouri and Iowa use this for their point system:

Circuit Events
1st - 40
2nd - 30
3rd - 20
4th - 15
5th - 10
7th - 8
9th - 6
13th - 4
<13th - 1

Championship Event
1st - 60
2nd - 45
3rd - 30
4th - 23
5th - 15
7th - 12
9th - 9
13th - 6
<13th - 2

Like at least here 1st gets an additional 25% more points than 2nd which is a sizable but not huge difference.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SK you do bring up a valid point. The point system was something I drew up in class I've been trying to think of a good point system. I think I'll change it to the one you just posted Tech.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
we didn't talk at all about point system. that wasn't the final plan, more of a filler thing

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Expect this Yoshi to be climbing that chart :3
Not really though >_>; I'm not that good at all.

But Ori D: I'm genuinely hurt that you didn't tell me about this WHEN YOU TOLD ME FIRST ABOUT IT ;_; I Hyped this before there was Hype.
Anywho, I believe I can make these! So expect a Yoshi on there for Brawl! And a Puff/Yoshi on Melee ;D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Solon, Ifthere is time after Marvel finishes, I wouldn't mind if you hosted a SSFIV side event. It won't count toward the circuit pot, but a side event sounds reasonable.

:phone:

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
Not if I'M THERE SHARDZ
;O

jkjk I suck at that game. Ya'll should have street fighter 4 too XD
Psshh, just hit up training mode and go play Yusuke & Kenta a bunch once you're back in A2. You'll be better than 95% of MI in no time. lol

ZTD | TECHnology

I have a question:

Will the venue be able to support all this ****?

I just don't want any innocent bystanders getting caught in the crossfire.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have a question:

Will the venue be able to support all this ****?

I just don't want any innocent bystanders getting caught in the crossfire.

O **** sexy name there Derek. Well I hope so lol. The church was able to supprt the **** that was the largest MI tourney that consisted of all Michigan people.

ZTD | TECHnology

Still waiting on my BBR RC status to go through but I also am a Researcher now ;)

And I am somewhat drunk trolling right now.

Highly looking forward to this event however. :D

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
wait who's in A2? Im here all summer so someone teach me marvel
I'll be there for the summer in two weeks. Kenta and Yusuke live there too, they're good at fighters. Kenta's the current MI MvC champion >.<

If you guys think there'll be interest in a SF4 side event I wouldn't mind running it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Still waiting on my BBR RC status to go through but I also am a Researcher now ;)

And I am somewhat drunk trolling right now.

Highly looking forward to this event however. :D
Aren't we all? Also Derek the soon I know you are interested in Teaming the better. I might need to rust of my teamsies MK and Marth. I haven't played this game offline in a while.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Gaaaaaah. So many good things are happening the week after school ends! >.<

Relay for Life is going to be on the same day in my town, but I'm going to try to come up! (And get my *** kicked. :D)

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
of course jon, and now that ill be there you dont have to hardcore sandbag. One of us cannot succeed without the others presence of course. Its the lain-gio complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom