• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
TO THE WINDOWS!!!

TO THE WALLS!

TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BA-

Okay on another note. Its almost here...super geeked for this one. I got something to prove this weekend baby.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
How is Marvel looking for this? Is it just smashers who play Marvel, or do Marvel people actually know about it?

afaik its gonna be smashers mainly. I told Aaron Solon to spread word on SRK. I plan on joining SRK and posting there for BAMF #2. To really get the Marvel support.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Wait.... WTF.... You guys have all been playing this game seriously and have been trying to prove stuff!?!?!

I just showed up to the tourneys to smoke and then button mash with :metaknight:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Melee attendance afaik:

Duck, Moose, Juggleguy, SCOTU, Lain?, Gio?, Kalamazhu, Kinglit, Abu, Dre, BloodyJoker?, Makoforce, Slayer, HIV+, and other east MI... not sure how many of you guys are attending?

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
im not so sure if im going tomorrow or not im going to see wats up by the end of the day i know soul will be there dont know about DBPM from wat im hearing he is done playing melee maybe,but if i dont this one then i will go to the next AA tounrey

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
watch out for the debut of one of our up and coming young drivers, a samus player by the name of "a tree!"

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
LOE1 is going to this

......lucky *** *****

EDIT: WOW IT TURNS OUT THAT I COULD MAKE IT FOR SINGLES. IM SUCH A *******
:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys the chances for a livestream are high so when I know its happening I'll post the link here and on AllisBrawl.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm awake now. We're getting ready and then we'll head out soon-ish. I'll probably be up at the venue at like 11:30.

Oh wait.

I may be running on Colored People time so make it noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom