• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
In that case money match him for rights to decide on the venue.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Can I get a rough idea of who is bringing setups? I'm kinda nervous atm.

Also Omni I added you in the OP and by chance have any of those MvC3 players seen this on SRK? I told Solon to make a thread there since I don't know how to use the SRK forums.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thats awesome news Marco, when I'm not on a mobile device I will update the OP with a setups update.

:phone:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Can I get a rough idea of who is bringing setups? I'm kinda nervous atm.

Also Omni I added you in the OP and by chance have any of those MvC3 players seen this on SRK? I told Solon to make a thread there since I don't know how to use the SRK forums.
Awesome ty. Phone number is as follows 810-824-1662

and i'm not 100% sure if they saw it im just spreading it by word of mouth atm.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Bringing my recording setup. Since I won't have to use my own laptop for Tio I should be able to get in a lot of videos here.

So...don't get *****.

;)

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
It looks like Vans falling through on me again but I'm still making this and can bring my recording setup,wii, and maybe TV but if I find a ride there(I will) is there anyone who can bring me back (9mile and Van ****) so my friend doesn't have to drive back and forth twice in 1 day gas is high as ****

Edit:This also means I'll be needing a Dubs partner for Brawl...

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I'll be sure to prank you.:awesome::cool:
I kindly ask you not 2. Only work and personal friends call me at this number i only gave it to you just in case you couldnt get ahold of any 1 else.

(yes i know yo uwere joking i just had to drive the point home)

Another important note, I will be bringing a Xbox HD with ALL the characters including Jill and Shuma Unlocked. Just so we dont **** the players who use the DLC characters.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Errrrr maybe I won't be able to attend, I may have to work that Sat still, I'mma try to get it off though, it would be a shame if I can't go because of work. My play skill has been increasing exponentially between tourneys I feel and I don't wanna stop it anytime soon.

I mean it would be a shame if one of them scrubs like Gio beats me... :troll:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys let this be noted that the hotdogs this time will not be grey and slurpee like lol.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Oh if I go to this I am also taking the Gio approach to this game. I have not played brawl except maybe once since the last tourney. So I'm now basically guaranteed 3rd place and choking in LF haha.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
ori ill go there early and if we are short any power strips or extension cords, or anything like that, ill run home and get some. YO there should be hot pockets at this.

makoforce

Smash Ace
Juggleguy isn't doing a circuit i believe, he is just doing a summer series. I like to have both Melee and Brawl because I have friends in both communities and having both there is good for the community as a whole.
Also, if the Melee people do not want to have this be part of the circuit I will drop it I guess I really want this to be successful though.
PLEASE keep melee

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I GOT WORK OFF OMG WUT IS THIS?

But I'm still deciding whether to stay at Relay for Life for 24 hours that day or come to this and mix the two.

Doing Brawl+Melee if I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom