• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol $10 on me 2 stocking you? How about just a normal MM therefore worth $10? Kkkkkkkkkkk? Btw did your Kirby use enough rolls and charged F-smashes yesterday?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
So what you're saying is....mk carries you and without him you would be garbz?
ok? Do i know you or something? I find it rude to talk **** to someone you dont know. Im a friendly person and im sure I wouldnt offend you in some way if we met in person. This is smash, chill out. Sorry that I play a certain character, if it bothers you then why do you play brawl?

Why the hostility peoples, this is a video game we are trying to have fun. M2K owned me yesterday when I was complaining about ps2 being an annoying stage to be legal, he said "its a fun stage, and video games are supposed to be about fun so who cares." If m2k has that attitude I dont see why others cant as well...

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
lmfao, no. That's Shadow... a TL player in Texas. And if I would have to guess, he's not serious/trolling. Don't read too much into it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The amount of butthurt in this page alone is amusing.

EDIT: Also Marco you're getting trolled so don't take it heart.

And lol @ the Rizk/DRDN rivalry. I wanna see a MM go down.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
can someone tell me why randoms always ****ing come around and post in mi threads?

:phone:

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Yo troll or no troll I say **** you the Rabbi will always prevail, I'VE SEEN HIS SAMUS IT IS GOD! Him playing mk is sandbagging to the extreme, either that or like yomi layer 7 or something. Either way that's some scary **** and I wouldn't mess.

Actually PJ consistently places top 5 in TX.

And I'm not sore about losing... I lose all the time and while I really don't like losing I can get over it. I just don't like being treated like I'm some guaranteed loss.

I really just dislike the word "upset" it's like saying you lost to someone that was a lot worse than you... I think that's rude to both the winner and the loser of the match. Maybe you didn't intend it that way and I'm not like mad at anyone about it.... just that word is really annoying for me to read.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have already explained why I used that word. I mean if want to interpret it as such, I can't stop you. It wasn't my aim to offend anyone but I'm not going to feel sorry for using it either. Though I get what you're saying and why you'd feel that way. For good measure I'll try not to say it in the future..lol

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Sadly, it wasn't recorded, only live-streamed which I THOUGHT recorded it, but sadly didn't ._. Hopefully the last three BAMF's I'll bring a legit setup and whatnot :x

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I would have dual-recorded but the guy wasn't too happy that we were using his laptop for streaming :l So that's why I didn't get the program to record and use his hard-drive space.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I actually got my recording **** to work for most of the tourney.

Saved friendlies include:
M2K's Mewtwo beating Moose, Duck, and Juggleguy one after the other :mad:
M2K's Marth setting a new record for fastest 4-stock on Juggleguy's Fox :facepalm:
Juggleguy brutalizing and provoking a ragequit from M2K's Ganon :troll:

Sumer

Smash Ace
Shout out to Marco for ****** for the EL~ Also, I heard someone was using my tag on the stream, so a few people were asking me about that the day after. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom