• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
GERMANY JUNIOR? ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?

AUSTRIA IS THE FU**ING BUSINESS BI**HES.

AND YEAH ALL OF THE SUDDEN GERMANY AND AUSTRIA SHOULD JOIN FORCES? 60 YEARS BEFORE WE HAD TO SPLIT!

btw. i'm not a nazi.

Luma

Smash Lord
nah you just suck, ger > aut, why would we want to team up with you guys anyway? maybe we'll adpot pasi and norm since they are cool, but thats it =P

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
you don't even know us, so stfu :p

and yeah you'll see, timi will **** some germans maaadly

average austria skill > average german skill

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
You don´t wanna play against my new char against Falcon? :p

Actually i wanna try a new char against Falcon that´s the reason why i´m asking for MMs.
But if you really wanna play Falcon against Peach it´s ok (But maybe we can play Falcon/Peach friendlis after the MM).

thats fine for me. But not some lame kirby stuff-.- at least high tier plz!

Armada

Smash Lord
Kirby is not lame =/.
If you are saying that again i have to play him to prove you wrong :p

And i wanna play Sheik so i guess you don´t have to worried about low-tiers/ boring chars.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Is there a livestream for this? If Calle W gets to GF with Armada, both of them need to go to *Pound* 5. I heard Armada and Aniolas won't come to *Pound* 5 because they are saving money to go to Genesis 2 and I heard Calle W has work / school. :(

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Is there a livestream for this? If Calle W gets to GF with Armada, both of them need to go to *Pound* 5. I heard Armada and Aniolas won't come to *Pound* 5 because they are saving money to go to Genesis 2 and I heard Calle W has work / school. :(
Don't know about livestream yet, but I think it will be.

The reason I can't go to Pound 5 is because it interferes with school. I'm a law student, and the semester after xmas is notorious known to be a nightmare. It's the semester most students drop out. So I can't go abroad.

Armada doesn't know if he can afford both Pound 5 and Genesis 2, so since I just gonna go to Genesis 2, he's gonna skip Pound 5 to.

I don't know about Calle W. He said that he really wanna go to the US and play against all the top players over there. But afaik, he haven't booked any tickets yet, so I don't think he'll be there.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Are these players listed in order of decreasing skill level? Is it really true that Armada > Calle W > Hack > IVP in skill level? What character does IVP main?
Last tournament in Sweden, that was top 4 in that order. But that was the first time Hack won against IVP, so I would say that IVP has better rank atm. But we'll see after BEAST.

IVP play Fox mostly.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Don't know about livestream yet, but I think it will be.

The reason I can't go to Pound 5 is because it interferes with school. I'm a law student
Awesome.

Armada doesn't know if he can afford both Pound 5 and Genesis 2, so since I just gonna go to Genesis 2, he's gonna skip Pound 5 to.
Maybe when Armada wins everything at BEAST? =D

PB&J

Smash Hero
please have livestream at this..im pretty hyped about this tourny..and i really want callew to win this for he can go to pound 5 and armada to get second since people will most likely help donate to his pound 5 ticket..lets see what happens

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
please have livestream at this..im pretty hyped about this tourny..and i really want callew to win this for he can go to pound 5 and armada to get second since people will most likely help donate to his pound 5 ticket..lets see what happens
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also is HMW handling the GPF for Armada, or is Aniolas handling the GPF for Armada? How close was Calle W vs. Armada the last time they played in a tournament set?

Also Aniolas, "Januari" is actually spelled "January" in the OP.

Yes, we want You to create a nice combo video including Swedish players at their best. It has to be ready before Monday Januari 3 and it can not be any longer then 3 minutes.

PB&J

Smash Hero
the gpf hasnt been started yet..im just throwing it out there..ill ask waffels tomorrow about it..even if he doesnt help anybody can start it and we just post it in the pound 5 thread/make its on thread/make a vid about it with all the paypal info and it will be done..the communtity is known to be giving so im sure it will work out pretty good

Aniolas

Smash Ace
PB&J: Just got some info about the livestream. It's 99% sure that it will be, so I can almost guarantee that.
It was good matches, but I don't think Calle W took a single match. Armada pretty much **** everybody in PAL.

metalreflectslime: I know how january is spelled, and I'm not the one that started this thread or wrote the OP. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom