• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

leffen

Smash Champion
lol obv, just pointing it out.

btw hi:
Captain Jadde, Jeapie, _Rocky_, Aniolas, saska, UchihaJP, stelzig, Ryuker, smakis, strawhats, Nedved, King Funk, Blubby

stelzig

Smash Lord
Hmm i'm looking at pool1 and 2 as the easiest ones, but i'm probably underestimating people somewhere as well. The top2 seeds i'm guessing for the others seem alright to me. But what do I know? :p

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Stelzig, don't you dare sleep on me and Rkey :[

I also thought Pool 7 looked kind of poor, but it's probably because of the amount of foreigners/people that I haven't heard of.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Stelzig, don't you dare sleep on me and Rkey :[

I also thought Pool 7 looked kind of poor, but it's probably because of the amount of foreigners/people that I haven't heard of.
As said, I don't really know the skill level of every team either :p
Either way it looks pretty good. Nice to see some seeding for teams for once. Kone and his teammate getting so far at SNY after me and eagle beating them pretty convincingly in winners bracket still bothers me lol... Though me and eagle probably could've also come that far in the bracket we got - didn't exactly get destroyed in the two sets we lost :)

KF: Well yeah pool2 more than pool1.

stelzig

Smash Lord
We both followed the community from pretty early on though Denmark as a community has only existed for a little over a year (and it's still pretty small), and the only tournament I was in before then was RoX4 with tomber so I guess you are somewhat right about that :p

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
pools 1 & 2 already seem to have pretty rock solid top 3s imo

3 and 8 too

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Btw, is there any place to park my car overnight? For free, of course. >_>
I actually don't know if your allowed to park your car outside at the place I'm thinking of. I will ask them on tuesday and give you a response then!

Hack

Smash Journeyman
People sleeping on Leffen+AJP: you're gonna get fu cked up :D

EDIT: Checking out teams is much harder than checking out players...

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Whaddup Hack, we'll be playing in singles and teams Pools.

I can't wait to get powershield-dsmashed =D

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
porc and salepate again... last time it was really really close... watchout frenchies :p

btw. inside the pool.. is it ordered by seeding? it looks like it.

and if so... WE'RE HIGHLY UNDERRATED >:

get *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom